Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Country Day 20 Raceland 16 (1A State Championship)

Who wins the 1A Title? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 1A Title?

    • Raceland
      81%
    • Kentucky Country Day
      18%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/05/2025 at 05:15 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I love the old Fairgrounds too as a player/fan but as a member of the working media WKU all the time every time.

Totally get that. 

  • Replies 323
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Everyone, this gives you some idea about what I see "working" the games all year.

  • For the record, I have put my bridesmaid dress in storage.  So, I expect this day to be all about the Rams this time.  

  • Raceland running east and west and KCD all over that like flies on baked beans on the 4th of July. 

Posted Images

Parkson Ison with a nice catch and run to the KDC 43.  

KDC is fundamental on defense.  They don't over pursue and they are quick.  

Waller with a good run to the 37.

Marushi with a hard run up the middle.

I wonder if Raceland can wear KCD down with their size. 

Timeout, 3rd for KCD according to the broadcast.

Just now, theguru said:

Marushi with a hard run up the middle.

I wonder if Raceland can wear KCD down with their size. 

They are going to have to based on how this has sounded so far.

UK Healthcare advertising. 

Raceland is 6/8 converting on third down.  KCD, 2/3.  Not much getting stopped.

1 minute ago, hrcarrier said:

They are going to have to based on how this has sounded so far.

So far KCD still has a ton of pep in their step.

Some after the play blocking, no flag, I probably would have called one, I would stop that stuff dead in its tracks. 

I think Raceland is going to have to pass here, 2nd and 10 on the 16.

QB option I guess, 3rd and 8 on the 14.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.