Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Country Day 20 Raceland 16 (1A State Championship)

Who wins the 1A Title? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 1A Title?

    • Raceland
      81%
    • Kentucky Country Day
      18%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/05/2025 at 05:15 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Raceland is kicking the FG.

Good!

7-3 KCD at the half. 

EXACTLY the game KCD wants this to be. They've dictated it, on both side (which I didn't expect from a defensive side. Not that they aren't good, but much more of a credit to Ramland on O)

  • Replies 323
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Everyone, this gives you some idea about what I see "working" the games all year.

  • For the record, I have put my bridesmaid dress in storage.  So, I expect this day to be all about the Rams this time.  

  • Raceland running east and west and KCD all over that like flies on baked beans on the 4th of July. 

Posted Images

Everyone, this gives you some idea about what I see "working" the games all year.

idea.jpg

Raceland had the ball for 20:42 in the first half.  KCD: 3:18.  

KCD may be ahead but they're going to have to figure out how to get their defense off the field or they'll just get worn down.

1 minute ago, DragonFire said:

Take the points.  Do NOT want an empty drive after taking that much time.

Part of me agrees, but part of me thinks you go for it there. If you go down 14-3 out of halftime, with Raceland's offense, that could be tough. On the flip side, they have played pretty well defensively, and a stop and a score shifts momentum! I love the mental chess game of football! ?

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Everyone, this gives you some idea about what I see "working" the games all year.

idea.jpg

NASA control center! I see ya. 

I agree with the taking the points, I am crediting Coach Salmons there. 

Also, I think this game can go either way.  So far the teams look roughly even to me.

Just now, Calico Jack said:

NASA control center! I see ya. 

From left to right, 85inch Samsung, 32inch Dell, 43inch Dell, 27inch AOC. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

From left to right, 85inch Samsung, 32inch Dell, 43inch Dell, 27inch AOC. 

So pretty much the total space today's crowd thus far could fit into. (I can't say anything. Obviously not there)

14 minutes ago, theguru said:

Everyone, this gives you some idea about what I see "working" the games all year.

idea.jpg

And here I am over here still trying to figure out how to use more than just one monitor!! ?

I like these announcers. 

Second half getting ready to start.

15 minutes ago, Calico Jack said:

EXACTLY the game KCD wants this to be. They've dictated it, on both side (which I didn't expect from a defensive side. Not that they aren't good, but much more of a credit to Ramland on O)

They do have the lead, so there is merit to this, but I am sure they didn't want to play defense for 21 out of 24 minutes in that half. They are making plays when they need to and keeping Raceland off the scoreboard, but I would venture to say they would like to sustain a drive coming out of halftime - even if they only get a FG out of it.

1 minute ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

And here I am over here still trying to figure out how to use more than just one monitor!! ?

Most of it is plug and play and if you run into any issues normally google AI will solve it for you.

Just now, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

And here I am over here still trying to figure out how to use more than just one monitor!! ?

Up until a few months ago, I was right there with you. Equally as long learning curve for the 3 I have in front of me ? & I still catch my head spinning. But, definitely no going back to just one!

KCD to the Raceland 49 running the ball.

Just now, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

They do have the lead, so there is merit to this, but I am sure they didn't want to play defense for 21 out of 24 minutes in that half. They are making plays when they need to and keeping Raceland off the scoreboard, but I would venture to say they would like to sustain a drive coming out of halftime - even if they only get a FG out of it.

Oh no, absolutely not that. Agreed. I just meant in terms of low scoring and not a track meet. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.