Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Country Day 20 Raceland 16 (1A State Championship)

Who wins the 1A Title? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 1A Title?

    • Raceland
      81%
    • Kentucky Country Day
      18%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/05/2025 at 05:15 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 323
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Everyone, this gives you some idea about what I see "working" the games all year.

  • For the record, I have put my bridesmaid dress in storage.  So, I expect this day to be all about the Rams this time.  

  • Raceland running east and west and KCD all over that like flies on baked beans on the 4th of July. 

Posted Images

Davidson to the Raceland 5 breaking tackles. 

Raceland looks a bit winded on D.

Just now, theguru said:

Deion Davidson with a good run to the 29.  KCD on the move.

Why more people don't play the way they do and/or variant styles of "old school", I'll never know. Outside of 61? Most wouldn't believe how small KCD is across the board.....but, they come off the ball and physical...obviously execute and other factors, but those two things alone go a long way, for whatever reason(s) are.

I promise you KCD (and, HFC Matt Jones would be the first to tell you this) wouldn't be there today, or anywhere close, if they were of the "Spread, get our athletes in space" mentality. 

Td bearcats. 7-0 KCD 10:28 2nd

Caden Long on the TD.

Just now, Calico Jack said:

Why more people don't play the way they do and/or variant styles of "old school", I'll never know. Outside of 61? Most wouldn't believe how small KCD is across the board.....but, they come off the ball and physical...obviously execute and other factors, but those two things alone go a long way, for whatever reason(s) are.

I promise you KCD (and, HFC Matt Jones would be the first to tell you this) wouldn't be there today, or anywhere close, if they were of the "Spread, get our athletes in space" mentality. 

KCD comes off the ball like rockets. 

11 minutes ago, theguru said:

WKU was my favorite!

Hands down, outside of the old Fairgrounds.   I'm team Lynn Family Stadium.

2 minutes ago, Calico Jack said:

Hands down, outside of the old Fairgrounds.   I'm team Lynn Family Stadium.

I love the old Fairgrounds too as a player/fan but as a member of the working media WKU all the time every time.

Raceland got a first down running the ball.  They are on their own 32.

Just now, theguru said:

KCD comes off the ball like rockets. 

And there backs probably average 150 (and, that would be high end).....probably 5'8 with heels on 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.