Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Country Day 20 Raceland 16 (1A State Championship)

Who wins the 1A Title? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 1A Title?

    • Raceland
      81%
    • Kentucky Country Day
      18%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/05/2025 at 05:15 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ram D hanging tough here.  4th and 9, KCD punting.

  • Replies 323
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Everyone, this gives you some idea about what I see "working" the games all year.

  • For the record, I have put my bridesmaid dress in storage.  So, I expect this day to be all about the Rams this time.  

  • Raceland running east and west and KCD all over that like flies on baked beans on the 4th of July. 

Posted Images

Fair catch at the 19.

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

KCD to the Raceland 49 running the ball.

I haven't watched all of their offensive snaps, but I'm not so sure they have ran only ONE series.

Midline

Midline (give)

Midline Belly ("2nd back through")

Midline Follow (Q rides FB, follows playside wing who folds up inside and 2nd back through)

Long pass, for simplicity sake on the players end, maybe part of the same "family", but the FB aiming point is wider to help block edge)

Have they pitched it yet outside?

Parker Ison catch to the 35.

What a pass and catch by KCD. 

Raceland in danger zone...

Two runs by Stiltner out to midfield. 

Raceland has picked up the tempo on offense, I like it.

9 minutes ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I know it is early in the game, and my lazy butt could do the research, but has any team ever gone to the state final four straight years and lost?

The Buffalo Bills. The issue for Raceland is they won't have enough time to get back into the game. Their offense looks nothing like it did for most of the year. They abandon the passing game this of time of year, every year. 

Raceland running east and west and KCD all over that like flies on baked beans on the 4th of July. 

Great pass from Waller to Bryson Rowsey.  That looked like something you see on Sunday. Rams to the KCD 34.

Timeout Raceland.  I don't understand this timeout but Raceland is moving the ball and they almost have to have a TD on this drive. 

Come on KCD!  I need the 5 points badly in the contest.  

Here we go, Raceland run to the 28.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.