Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Country Day 20 Raceland 16 (1A State Championship)

Who wins the 1A Title? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 1A Title?

    • Raceland
      81%
    • Kentucky Country Day
      18%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/05/2025 at 05:15 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big time answer there from KCD. Impressive. 

  • Replies 323
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Everyone, this gives you some idea about what I see "working" the games all year.

  • For the record, I have put my bridesmaid dress in storage.  So, I expect this day to be all about the Rams this time.  

  • Raceland running east and west and KCD all over that like flies on baked beans on the 4th of July. 

Posted Images

KCD going for two.

KCD going for two.

Kentucky Country Day 20 Raceland 16

330 left in the game. 

Sack by Raceland.

2 pt conversion no good.

20-16 3:30 left. 

That's a clear block in the back I'm not sure what the announcers are looking at. LOL

Raceland starts on their 12.  The kick went to the one and KCD's coverage was quick.

Just now, TheDeuce said:

That's a clear block in the back I'm not sure what the announcers are looking at. LOL

I lean it was illegal. 

Jacob Litteral grabbed Johan Arnett and got him a couple of extra yards, Rams to the 26.

Rams to the air, Parker Ison, on the 34.

250 left.

There was the PITCH!!! More inside veer path it looked instead of midline, but nonetheless!!!!   

HOW IN THE WORLD MANY FIND THIS STYLE OF FOOTBALL...."BORING" blows...my...mind.

Just now, Calico Jack said:

There was the PITCH!!! More inside veer path it looked instead of midline, but nonetheless!!!!   

HOW IN THE WORLD MANY FIND THIS STYLE OF FOOTBALL...."BORING" blows...my...mind.

....and, I think I'm behind. That'll be my last comment. hahaha

Just now, Calico Jack said:

There was the PITCH!!! More inside veer path it looked instead of midline, but nonetheless!!!!   

HOW IN THE WORLD MANY FIND THIS STYLE OF FOOTBALL...."BORING" blows...my...mind.

It is not boring today, this is a fantastic 1A game to watch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.