Kentucky Christian U signees list!

Mr. Freeze

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KCU is a brand new program. They will be playing a JV schedule this year and plan to start their varsity program in 2008. They are planning to build a new football complex with offices and such. Here is their schedule:

Centre College JV

Faulkner University

Kentucky Wesleyan University

Southern Virginia University

Georgetown College JV

Wilmington College JV

You can find out more on their website: http://www.kcufootball.com

Thanks, great to start a new program good luck to them next year.

I'm interested in knowing more about these players. If you have seen them play or heard about them please tell a little about them.

KCU also added former UK o-line starter Aaron Miller!

http://www.kcufootball.com

2007 KCU SIGNEES

JAKE BOWMAN

TE

6’3

MOREHEAD, KY (ROWAN COUNTY)

I've seen this young man play he is a hard worker has a lot of talent and is one of the hardest hitting kids on defense ive seen in a long while, he is also one of the best TE's ive seen a in a long while with his abilty to catch the football and make people miss and his great ability to run and pass block as well...KCU has a very excellent recruit in this young man

Are they going to run an open passing attack offense or a run oriented offense? I assume Zach Moore will have the 4-3 play book on the defensive side of the ball.

Good Luck KCU!

Damron despises the run IMO. He has passing inbedded into his hard drive.

The list of players for this first recruiting class will just continue to grow over the next month or two. Also look for KCU to run a shotgun 4 WR spread and throw the ball ALOT!

If KCU is going to throw alot then I would think that Raceland QB Scott Grizzle would be an excellent fit, although I have heard that he might be going to pitch for the Eagles at Morehead State.

The list of players for this first recruiting class will just continue to grow over the next month or two. Also look for KCU to run a shotgun 4 WR spread and throw the ball ALOT!

When Damron was at Boyd, they ran the ball out of the spread quite often. I think the recruiting class KCU has will determine how much we see the run or how much we see the pass. It will dictate what they do but I don't think anyone disagrees that it will be out of the spread.

I just heard that they just got Ron Blume, the former Johnson Central running back.

They are recruting Michael Walters 6'3 330lbs OL, Travis Gallagher 6' 220lbs DL, Lacy Snodgrass 6'5 230 OL from Ashland. And are pursuing them pretty hard, and all of them are very interested!