Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Christian U signees list!

Featured Replies

I do wish everyone would have stuck to the thread. I think there are several people that got their feelings hurt when it strayed off. These boys that have signed are thrilled and excited to being getting on a football field again. They are nervous and unsure of theirselves and could use all the support we can give them. They do look at the BGP even though their coaches have advised them not too. I can only imagine how Kasey feels. These boys have developed thick skin but this to be one of encouragement. We grab on to one player and pick him to death. Lets let the coaches decide how they can use Kasey and the other boys and not let our opinions shadow their hopes and dreams. If the boys dont make it to where they would like to go then that is their pill that they half to swallow which is bad enough lets not go force feeding the pill to them

:thumb: Scott Grizzle and J.T. Forrest congratulations on your choice at KCU! I know I will attend some of your games, you have made all of Raceland-Worthington proud. Good Luck and God Bless

  • Replies 240
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations to Clint Thompson, JT Forest, and Scott Grizzle. I look forward to watching these Raceland players continue their football career at KCU.

lol.

Like i said....great high school baller.

I guess time will tell if the legacy of Kasey Clark carries on.

but still.....The guy Justin Collins is insane. Along with Ronnie Dardin and Brett Norman. Western has the best Skill kids in Kentucky....no one would argue.

 

Who is doing this recruiting for KCU........they are doing a great job.

 

 

The best skill kids in Kentucky? Come on, now. I'm not saying they're not great players but your opinion is an obviously bias one at that. I think most people would argue your point here.

 

Congrats to Scott Grizzle for signing with KCU. Their list of signees is getting better and better. They have a strong core of players to start their program with and I look forward to watching them all in the near future. Maybe it will show people like Football Pride that eastern KY boys can play.

Boy, I sure am glad that I started this KCU signees thread. I didn't know it would turn into this. Maybe I could rename it the "Kasey Clark Haters" thread or the "Kasey Clark is God" thread. Either one would show both sides don't you think?

 

In all seriousness, I agree with whoever it was that mentioned that a 17 year old does not need to be "bashed" (my quote). But on the other hand, a 17 year old does not need to have too high of expectations put on them. Kasey Clark is not going to be playing on Sundays in the future (I would love it if I ate those words in a few years) and should make his decision based on his desires for his future. He could go to a solid academic institution, play some football, graduate, and move on with his life and career. Unless you are NFL material, your college choice should not be driven by football. I hope that he is not being pressured by anyone to try to go "big-time" D-1 just to prove himself. He doesn't need to prove himself. He's already got the accolades and memories of an amazing football career. Wherever he decides to go, he may or may not add to those accolades. Either way, he will have a degree and will be set for life. I hope his decision is based on what he is comfortable with doing for his life's dreams and goals. I wish him the best.

 

 

I, nor any of Kasey's other supporters, have stated a "Kasey is God" complex. I have only responded to the "haters" who base their opinion on seeing a kid play once a year and I will continue to do so. The kids don't have a way to take up for themselves and it's up to the ones who know them the best to do just that because it's naive to think these kids don't get on here and read these posts. It lets them know that while there are "haters" out there, there are also people who care about them and most important there are people who BELIEVE in them. So, with being said.....I completely agree with your post though, it's a very insightful and humble post.

The best skill kids in Kentucky? Come on, now. I'm not saying they're not great players but your opinion is an obviously bias one at that. I think most people would argue your point here.

 

Congrats to Scott Grizzle for signing with KCU. Their list of signees is getting better and better. They have a strong core of players to start their program with and I look forward to watching them all in the near future. Maybe it will show people like Football Pride that eastern KY boys can play.

 

Man I'am a eastern kentucky kid....i lived in the mountains my whole life.....i just have watched and played a lot of football in my dad....and i have never witnessed SKILL players in kentucky...like the ones in Louisville this year.

 

Congrats to Scott and JT.

Just a Question for FOOTBALL PRIDE - Have you ever seen Kasey Clark play?:confused: If so, how many times :confused: ? Do you personally know him and know what kind of person and desire that he has :confused: ? Unless you answer yes to all questions and that you have seen him play more than once if that imo you have absolutely no right to judge a high school kid :sssh: that you know nothing about!:rolleyes: :mad:

 

oldram is right, this thread has gotten off topic from the origianl KCU signees. I don't think that it says anywhere on this thread that K. Clark has signed with KCU so for my part in getting off topic I apologize. I just don't like to see anyone trash any h.s. kid that is trying to continue their athletic carrers plus more importantly get a college education paid for either partially or in full.

  • Author
I, nor any of Kasey's other supporters, have stated a "Kasey is God" complex. I have only responded to the "haters" who base their opinion on seeing a kid play once a year and I will continue to do so. The kids don't have a way to take up for themselves and it's up to the ones who know them the best to do just that because it's naive to think these kids don't get on here and read these posts. It lets them know that while there are "haters" out there, there are also people who care about them and most important there are people who BELIEVE in them. So, with being said.....I completely agree with your post though, it's a very insightful and humble post.

 

I know, UKCATSFAN. I was just stating how silly arguing about this is. Some people are ignorant to facts and like to stir up trouble. My post was more pointed at other unnamed posters. I just think it's ridiculous to say that one kid is better than another when they have not seen one of the parties play often or at all. Anyway....

 

RB WAYNE STEVENS from Bath Co. just signed with KCU!!!

I know, UKCATSFAN. I was just stating how silly arguing about this is. Some people are ignorant to facts and like to stir up trouble. My post was more pointed at other unnamed posters. I just think it's ridiculous to say that one kid is better than another when they have not seen one of the parties play often or at all. Anyway....

 

RB WAYNE STEVENS from Bath Co. just signed with KCU!!!

:thumb: Great Post!!!

 

and congrats to W. Stevens going to KCU :jump: , Stevens is one heck of a football player. Coach Dameron is gathering some good local talent to help start and build his program!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Man I'am a eastern kentucky kid....i lived in the mountains my whole life.....i just have watched and played a lot of football in my dad....and i have never witnessed SKILL players in kentucky...like the ones in Louisville this year.

 

Congrats to Scott and JT.

 

If you are from eastern KY and now live in Louisville, then you should know that there are really good players all over the state, not just in one region. You should know this better then anyone. Good players are not bread in one particular region, they pop up all over the state. I do not know how good the players are you are talking about, because I have not seen them play. But I will take your word that they are quality players and I hope they get a chance to play at the collegiate level. Likewise, you should take all of our word for the fact that Clark is a quality player as well, it is not like there is only one of us saying it, I know the people who are saying that Clark is a good football player, and they do know a lot about football.

 

This is the last post I will place concerning this topic, sorry for getting off topic. I hope we can now discuss, just the KCU recruits.

RB WAYNE STEVENS from Bath Co. just signed with KCU!!!

 

Congratulations to Stevens, I saw him play against Raceland this past year, he is a hard runner. I think Coach Dameron will be pleased with him.

Sorry to get off the KCU signees subject again but I heard some info from what I would call a pretty good source.I heard from a little birdy that Kasey is planning to make his verbal to Georgetown College next week.

Sorry to get off the KCU signees subject again but I heard some info from what I would call a pretty good source.I heard from a little birdy that Kasey is planning to make his verbal to Georgetown College next week.

 

I'm glad to hear it. I think Clark will fit in well there and enjoy going to college their. And I know the Georgetown coaching staff will enjoy having him.

  • Author

Can anyone, who has seen him play, comment on Johnson Central RB Ron Blume?

One word describes Ron Blume...SPEED.

The guy can flat out run, he is one of the fastest kids I have ever seen step on a high school football field. He also has good vision and cutting ability, but his speed is above average.

I know, UKCATSFAN. I was just stating how silly arguing about this is. Some people are ignorant to facts and like to stir up trouble. My post was more pointed at other unnamed posters. I just think it's ridiculous to say that one kid is better than another when they have not seen one of the parties play often or at all. Anyway....

 

RB WAYNE STEVENS from Bath Co. just signed with KCU!!!

 

 

I understood what you were trying to say. If I sounded a bit defensive, I apologize. I didn't mean to at all, I knew exactly what you were trying to say and I agreed with whole-heartedly. You were dead on with that post and sometimes the education part gets put on the back burner and that's a shame because that's the most important part after all. I'm glad you brought that to attention because sometimes people need to be reminded, me included.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.