Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Christian U signees list!

Featured Replies

All their games this year will be away. No home games until 2008.

 

Guess I will have to wait until 2008.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could travel to see the Georgetown JV and Centre College JV games.

You could travel to see the Georgetown JV and Centre College JV games.

 

I might try. But I coach JFL, most game are on Saturday, it would be difficult.

It would be worth it, I know that I'm going to make a few of the games this season.

well iam happy for KCC...its looks like they are running in the right direction with some solid eastern kentucky players....but i seen that someone asked about Kasey Clark,,,,,what is he doing next year...and why not kCC

Where would they play home games? Are they going to build a facility?

KCU recruiting Kasey Clark at all?

 

 

No, I think they may have sent a couple letters.

Where would they play home games? Are they going to build a facility?

 

KCU is planning a new stadium with a football office building, weight room, and dressing rooms. Sounds pretty nice. To be completed before the beginning of the 2008 season.

 

http://www.kcufootball.com/index_files/page0006.htm

Thanks Ram. Wish KCU the best in building a football program.

 

I do have a question. If they are playing a JV schedule this year, will all true freshmen be eligible for 4 more years?

Thanks Ram. Wish KCU the best in building a football program.

 

I do have a question. If they are playing a JV schedule this year, will all true freshmen be eligible for 4 more years?

 

Good question. I was wondering that myself. If you look on their web site, even though they are playing a "JV" schedule, they are playing two of three varsity programs that were down last year. I do not know if this coming year will count as one year of their eligibility years or not. I will try to find out.

 

http://www.kcufootball.com/index_files/page0001.htm

Thanks RAM!

 

It would be nice to see them pick up Pikeville JV, or some other NAIA school in the state.

KCU recruiting Kasey Clark at all?

Actually yes the have called numerous times and sent a bunch of stuff. I think that Coach Damron would like to have Kasey.

JV play counts against your eligibility just like Varsity play. That's why most programs don't even have a JV team. And also why you can't play JV during a Redshirt year.

JV play counts against your eligibility just like Varsity play. That's why most programs don't even have a JV team. And also why you can't play JV during a Redshirt year.

 

Thanks. :thumb:

Actually yes the have called numerous times and sent a bunch of stuff. I think that Coach Damron would like to have Kasey.

 

Thats true, but Kasey from what I have been told, does not even call them back. People I wish every kid in KY could play DI, and I am not saying he is DI or not. But if he was going to be at a DI school, I think we would have already heard something.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.