Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Scott - Dustin Trimnell named head coach (Not Official)

Featured Replies

Hearing from Taylor Mill this job is coming open after an Official Announcement. Interesting given Coach Franklin has only been there 2 years. 

  • Replies 335
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I just think it's getting harder and harder to find people who have the bandwidth in their lives - or teaching careers - to meet the demands of a position that requires more and more from these men an

  • I gotta go to work
    I gotta go to work

    There's more pages in this thread than all the Scott football game threads combined from this past season.

  • DiamondGator23
    DiamondGator23

    Should be hearing the new Head Coach this week before Christmas break. 

Posted Images

Things happen quick. 

Heard the same. What will it take for Scott to be a contender?

Just now, Pi said:

Heard the same. What will it take for Scott to be a contender?

I think that ship has sailed. 

Just now, theguru said:

I think that ship has sailed. 

10 years ago they were a fingertip away from a trip to the state semis.

The facilities are good, the school is brand new, Dixie and SK are both “down” I think the right hire could propel Scott to be back to their 2015 days.

4 minutes ago, Pi said:

10 years ago they were a fingertip away from a trip to the state semis.

The facilities are good, the school is brand new, Dixie and SK are both “down” I think the right hire could propel Scott to be back to their 2015 days.

I hear what you are saying but I think we are to a time where there are haves and have nots in Kentucky High School Football and Scott is a have not.  I hope I am wrong. 

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Pi said:

10 years ago they were a fingertip away from a trip to the state semis.

The facilities are good, the school is brand new, Dixie and SK are both “down” I think the right hire could propel Scott to be back to their 2015 days.

I agree the right hire is paramount. It has to be someone the kids buy into and trust. Seems the talent pipeline is there. They have talent on the High School level. Just need the guy at the top to make it happen. 

Getting the community support, feeder team support, school/faculty support and parent support have always been the missing piece at Scott. Find someone to do that and it could be a winner!!

57 minutes ago, BBHCEAGLE said:

I agree the right hire is paramount. It has to be someone the kids buy into and trust. Seems the talent pipeline is there. They have talent on the High School level. Just need the guy at the top to make it happen. 

Getting the community support, feeder team support, school/faculty support and parent support have always been the missing piece at Scott. Find someone to do that and it could be a winner!!

Noel Rash, but if the spark has been relit would speculate he will remain a Cougar.

16 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Kind of shocked they had a decent season.

Last in the district. Missed playoffs. Wouldn’t call that a decent season by any stretch.

Just now, Sycamores57 said:

Last in the district. Wouldn’t call that a decent season by any stretch 

For Scott this was a decent season they won some games.

He must of rubbed some people the wrong way to be let go after 2 seasons. 

  • Author
20 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

For Scott this was a decent season they won some games.

Their only 4 years removed (minus Covid 2020) away from back to back 3rd round playoff runs. I would say they have been better then decent lol

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Kind of shocked they had a decent season.

Really?

Was this a different direction or a resignation?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.