Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County Gym

Featured Replies

  • Replies 174
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks el gato. Maybe the next time I'm at the Teepee we can set and chat in the chairbacks!:thumb:

That sounds good. Teepee huh? I like that! We had the Barn and we've been trying to come up with a cool name for the new gym. I'm gonna suggest that. That would be a great name for our nice little cozy gym.:banana:

That sounds good. Teepee huh? I like that! We had the Barn and we've been trying to come up with a cool name for the new gym. I'm gonna suggest that. That would be a great name for our nice little cozy gym.:banana:

 

Remember I get credit for naming rights. Maybe I could have one of the seats named after me.:lol:

Why cant we all just get along on this issue.:D Montgomery has a 1st class gym now guys thats the bottom line they deserve the right to host the region next year and then well see how it go from there.If all goes well we will rotate if not I'm sure you wont see back for a while.But they deserve that right to give it a try .

Remember I get credit for naming rights. Maybe I could have one of the seats named after me.:lol:

I'll do you one better, I'll have a couple of non-chairbacks installed right at midcourt down low just for you.:thumb:

I'll do you one better, I'll have a couple of non-chairbacks installed right at midcourt down low just for you.:thumb:

 

This just keeps getting better and better. Can you get Bart and Phil to throw in some complimentary nachos to seal the deal.:ylsuper:

  • Author

I think Clark deserves to hold it before Montgomery Co. Clark's gym is bigger than Montgomery's and has been around longer.

This just keeps getting better and better. Can you get Bart and Phil to throw in some complimentary nachos to seal the deal.:ylsuper:

Now you're getting greedy. :irked:

Now you're getting greedy. :irked:

What if I bring the chips and cheese and you bring the sodas?:jump:

I think Clark deserves to hold it before Montgomery Co. Clark's gym is bigger than Montgomery's and has been around longer.

No way Clark County's gym is bigger than Montgomery's! Not even close since they took out the upper level bleachers on one side at Clark Co. This post makes no sense at all. Because a gym has been around longer, it should get to host a regional tournament over a newer one? :confused:

What if I bring the chips and cheese and you bring the sodas?:jump:

Deal

Are you absolutely positive of that? This is the first I have ever heard of that and unless it is a new policy I am 100% sure that it does not happen on the girls' side. And it seems if they were going to do that on one side, they would do it on both.

 

I'm positive they do it. They also get their dues paid as well. I guess the boys tourny accumulates more money than the girls.:cry:

 

Let it go to Mt. Sterling next year and fail. When everyone gets hurt in the wallet, then it will come straigt back to Maysville where it belongs. If Montgomery Co. wanted it that bad THEY SHOULD HAVE BUILT IT BIGGER!!!

 

Fans don't really care as to how nice the locker rooms are BUT if they drive a hour or more to a game and can't get in then I'd say someone will be dealing with alot of mad fans. And yes there were MANY mad Pendleton fans turned away 2 years ago.

EL GATO .The only thing I can figure out about you is that you must be the architect of that new gym .:D

Bottom line: Only time will tell. Once the regionals are held there, we will know if the gym can handle it. If not, then we will know better for future reference. If it can, then great! We will have another place for a rotation! No use crying over spilled milk that is still in the glass! :D

EL GATO .The only thing I can figure out about you is that you must be the architect of that new gym .:D

If I were, I'd never admit it with all the negative things being said about it. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.