Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual 52 Male 13

Manual vs. Male 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Manual
      100%
    • Male
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/31/2025 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

An interesting regular season finale we've got here!

Male (6-3) will make their shortest road trip of the year right up the street to Eastern Parkway where they will take on Manual (7-2). Both teams have won consecutive games (three for Male, two for Manual) and each will be looking to go into the playoffs on a high note. 

Who wins and why?


MalevsManual.thumb.jpg.a4b7a49cb6e92400815fdca172e68596.jpg

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    This was probably my favorite photograph from the 2024 season. The barrel, the helmet in the foreground, the crimson haze casting a veil over a sea of jubilant Manual supporters.... it captures the es

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    School spirit was in abundance at Manual's pep rally this afternoon. ♈  ?: Manual Athletics X account

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Manual beat Bullitt East 37-7 and Male needed a miracle to get the win against Bullitt East. Manual's offense is vastly better than Male's so I don't think this game will be close. I don't think it wi

Posted Images

They will probably play again in 2nd round of playoffs. I think Manual rolls in this game.

2 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

They will probably play again in 2nd round of playoffs. I think Manual rolls in this game.

I lean Manual in this game but I was impressed with Male in the 2nd half last week.  Maybe they found a little spark. 

Male REALLY needs to play well and be competitive in this game in order to build momentum and confidence for the playoffs. 

Manual beat Bullitt East 37-7 and Male needed a miracle to get the win against Bullitt East. Manual's offense is vastly better than Male's so I don't think this game will be close. I don't think it will be a running clock but could see Manual winning by 21.

Manual 35-14.

As stated earlier, these two teams will likely meet in a couple of weeks. I think this will be a close game because I can see Manual keeping thing pretty vanilla. Male's defense is solid, but offense is not easy watch. 

Manual wins 21-7.

Manual- 42

H- 7

Not saying Male can't make a game of it, just think it's pretty big hill to climb.  I like Manual by 3 scores.  

Hate it, but H may lay an egg(0) this week.  Just don’t have the offensive power, but the passing game is starting to gel.

In case you're planning to attend or even thinking about it.

G4RlBaxXAAEgbmw.thumb.jpeg.363a29b22d73e9e77bb91923fef61568.jpeg

This was probably my favorite photograph from the 2024 season. The barrel, the helmet in the foreground, the crimson haze casting a veil over a sea of jubilant Manual supporters.... it captures the essence of what brings me back to this sport year after year.

G4RlBanWkAAItAP.jpeg.ac2a16268d4502ee3845ba862da7ab8b.jpeg

Credit to Matt Stone for the Courier-Journal.

43 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

In case you're planning to attend or even thinking about it.

G4RlBaxXAAEgbmw.thumb.jpeg.363a29b22d73e9e77bb91923fef61568.jpeg

Am I missing something?  Does it actually cost a student $10 for a ticket in advance and $15 on game day?

Great read everyone.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.