Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos 28 Bengals 3

Featured Replies

And don't forget, the Bengals would've lost to the Jags if Trevor Lawrence knew what color jerseys were his receivers. I went to bed at the end of the 3rd quarter. 

8 hours ago, theguru said:

tranq.jpg

This is so me!!!  It’s the problem having allegiance to 1 and only 1 NFL team.  I don’t have a backup plan and never have, even thru the dismal 90s.  

For better or worse, I guess ?‍♂️

9 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Offload Trey now for what you can get (the higher the pick the better) then gut the staff on January 4

Would Trey have to agree to a new contract extension first with a new team? I'm not even sure what the value of Hendrickson is, one first and a journeyman tackle? 

11 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Tonight they looked like @Randy Parker   Lying there like a slug.   It was their only defense. 

Randy moves much quicker than Mims and Brown. He never gives up to the edge rush!

From Stephen A. Smith:

If you are an NFL quarterback and you have difficulty getting the ball to Ja’Marr Chase and Tee Higgins, maybe you should consider another line of work. 

19 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I know just four games into the season, but this is bad. The Bengals need to blow this thing up, and start with trading some players during this season. Trade Hendrickson, trade Tee, trade Orlando Brown. Get some draft picks back with those trades. Fire Taylor and the whole staff. 
 

Then these are the two guys I target and try to make sure you get one of these guys. Joe Brady or Bill Belicheck. Joe Brady would be the cool, fun hire than Burrow probably would like. However, I think Belicheck may be someone he needs. He needs someone who will challenge and push him, plus Bengals need a coach to push the front office. Belicheck also needs to prove he can win a super bowl without Brady, like Brady won one without him. Hire Belicheck and then hire Brian Daboll ans the OC after the Giants fire him the off season. He can take over for his second chance as a head coach when BB retires.  

Cannot remotely conceive Mike Brown surrounding himself with anything other than “yes” people.  We can only dream otherwise.

Bengals need to get a QB.  The AFC North is a dumpster fire.  Get someone serviceable and this is still salvageable IMO.

15 hours ago, Oldercoach said:

Cannot remotely conceive Mike Brown surrounding himself with anything other than “yes” people.  We can only dream otherwise.

Bill Belicheck has been on record a few times talking about how he has a good relationship with the Brown family, and even admires how they are a "football" family. Especially with Belicheck being a more old school style type of coach, I actually think that would have a chance to be a good relationship. Especially since, Belicheck wants to have a hand on what players they have, and the Bengals allow the coaches much more say and input on scouting and drafting players. Now obviously it would be a short term move, as BB isn't going to be coaching for to long. However, I am more in the Bengals need to find away to win now type of thing and very quickly. Hire BB, as long as he has a plan in place to bring in a good offensive coordinator. With people like McDaniels, Daboll, etc. having a good chance of being fired as head coaches this off season. He would have a chance to hire a good OC. 

13 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

Bengals need to get a QB.  The AFC North is a dumpster fire.  Get someone serviceable and this is still salvageable IMO.

While Browning hasn't been good, I am not so sure why people act like other teams backup QB's would do better. No matter what QB they would bring in, they would be playing behind this bad offensive line and with no running game. Not to mention having to learn this system.

For me the only QB I would think would be worth a chance is Winston, and that is more so only because as a fan he would bring some entertainment to things. As he definitely will let it fly, even if the ball is thrown to the other team he is going to let it go. 

Read an article on ESPN this morning saying something like…..Bengals have proven they can’t protect Burrow and they can’t protect the end zone.  They’re done.

2 hours ago, futurecoach said:

While Browning hasn't been good, I am not so sure why people act like other teams backup QB's would do better. No matter what QB they would bring in, they would be playing behind this bad offensive line and with no running game. Not to mention having to learn this system.

For me the only QB I would think would be worth a chance is Winston, and that is more so only because as a fan he would bring some entertainment to things. As he definitely will let it fly, even if the ball is thrown to the other team he is going to let it go. 

I don't disagree with anything said here.  I just think there's still a window to do something rather than just folding up shop with 13 games to go.

Although I guess one bright side would be if the Bengals did collapse they could get a high draft pick and that would give another major upgrade for the team.

1 hour ago, DanvilleFan said:

I don't disagree with anything said here.  I just think there's still a window to do something rather than just folding up shop with 13 games to go.

Although I guess one bright side would be if the Bengals did collapse they could get a high draft pick and that would give another major upgrade for the team.

Oh I definitely get it. However, we all watched this play out in the 90's. Bruce Coslet taking over in the middle of year and have some success, so they just kept him as head coach. Then Dick Lebeau takes over for Coslet midseason and has success, so they keep him at head coach. For me the last thing the Brown family needs, is a reason to think things are figured out and keep things status quo going into next year. Let Taylor finish this year out, and maybe he gets it turned around on his own. However, if not then you move on and blow up the whole thing and get a whole new coaching staff in. 

I do hope the Bengals at least do something different this year, that they never do. Which is, if they do get to the point where it is clear they are out of contention. I hope they are proactive and trade Trey Hendrickson, trade Orlando Brown for a team who needs a tackle for the stretch run. I honestly would try to trade Tee too. Get rid of those 3 big contracts, get some things back in return and rebuild this team in a different way under a new coach. A few other guys you try to trade, to get anything in return if possible is guys like Logan Wilson, CTB, and I would even look into trading Karras. 

Just now, futurecoach said:

Oh I definitely get it. However, we all watched this play out in the 90's. Bruce Coslet taking over in the middle of year and have some success, so they just kept him as head coach. Then Dick Lebeau takes over for Coslet midseason and has success, so they keep him at head coach. For me the last thing the Brown family needs, is a reason to think things are figured out and keep things status quo going into next year. Let Taylor finish this year out, and maybe he gets it turned around on his own. However, if not then you move on and blow up the whole thing and get a whole new coaching staff in. 

I do hope the Bengals at least do something different this year, that they never do. Which is, if they do get to the point where it is clear they are out of contention. I hope they are proactive and trade Trey Hendrickson, trade Orlando Brown for a team who needs a tackle for the stretch run. I honestly would try to trade Tee too. Get rid of those 3 big contracts, get some things back in return and rebuild this team in a different way under a new coach. A few other guys you try to trade, to get anything in return if possible is guys like Logan Wilson, CTB, and I would even look into trading Karras. 

I know they won't do it, but the Bengals if this year continues to get away from them need to realize this current window is over, and need to blow it up. The team the Bengals lost in the Super Bowl to in the Rams 4 years ago, went all in that year to win that Super Bowl. They they blew up the team, trading away big contracts, and they are back to truly contending, while the Bengals tried to keep it together, and now back behind the Rams. Get rid of some of the big contracts, get whatever you can back, get a new coaching staff, and they can be back to contending quickly if they can do it right. 

On 10/1/2025 at 12:54 PM, DanvilleFan said:

I don't disagree with anything said here.  I just think there's still a window to do something rather than just folding up shop with 13 games to go.

Although I guess one bright side would be if the Bengals did collapse they could get a high draft pick and that would give another major upgrade for the team.

If history is any indication, the pick would be the top WR in the draft. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.