Indianapolis 29 Chicago 17

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicago just stunk. Da Bears looked good in the first 5+ minutes of the game, and after that, they looked like the didn't want it.

Is it me, or did the officiating crew stink. Itwas't that it was a bad called game, they just looked like they were't in sync with each other. Worst crew that I have ever seen.

Chicago just stunk. Da Bears looked good in the first 5+ minutes of the game, and after that, they looked like the didn't want it.

Is it me, or did the officiating crew stink. Itwas't that it was a bad called game, they just looked like they were't in sync with each other. Worst crew that I have ever seen.

They seemed to do a pretty good job to me officiating today. I know I HAVE SEEN ALOT worse officials during games, and many of them have came in a lot of other games this year...

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I'm so stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great group of guys to win it all! This is one of my favorite wins for a lot of folks as a fan of football!!!!!!!

Peyton, Tony, Reggie, Marvin, Saturday, Sanders, Clark, Addi, Rhodes etc What a special night!!!!!!!! The beverage is good:):ylsuper: