Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pacers vs. Thunder (NBA Championship)

Pacers vs. Thunder (NBA Finals) 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Championship?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 06/06/2025 at 12:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Pacers will take on the Thunder in the NBA Finals beginning on Thursday, June 5th at OKC. I think most everyone will pick the Thunder in 4 or 5 we shall see.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I kinda get that perspective. It’s not the James Harden falling down on every three point shot or swinging his arms through a defender while he kicks his head back. SGA is still annoying. RE: Dor

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Man, that throw your head back fake is the absolute worst. That should get a T. 

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I see that. Valid points.  I really want to see 1st team defender Lu Dort guarding Halliburton.  I don't find SGA's "flops" nearly as annoying as the 3 point shot floppers. At least SGA is p

Posted Images

Ticket prices are insane. Cheapest ticket is over 800 dollars.

This series should be a fun style of play to watch. I think the Thunder are a very tough match up for the Pacers. The key thing to watch is very low turnover Pacers offense versus the high turnover producing Thunder defense.

8 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Really? Why?

The teams are just boring. Halliburton is completely unlikeable. SGA flops more than LeBron. I can’t think of another Finals I’ve been less interested in. 

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The teams are just boring. Halliburton is completely unlikeable. SGA flops more than LeBron. I can’t think of another Finals I’ve been less interested in. 

My interest is that the Pacers used to be an ABA team.   I hated them when I was a kid because they were our rivals (our meaning Kentucky Colonels).  I am still bitter about not getting into the NBA.  Just can't let it go.  

4 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The teams are just boring. Halliburton is completely unlikeable. SGA flops more than LeBron. I can’t think of another Finals I’ve been less interested in. 

I see that. Valid points. 

I really want to see 1st team defender Lu Dort guarding Halliburton. 

I don't find SGA's "flops" nearly as annoying as the 3 point shot floppers. At least SGA is playing to contact.

4 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The teams are just boring. Halliburton is completely unlikeable. SGA flops more than LeBron. I can’t think of another Finals I’ve been less interested in. 

Will you still watch?

My brain says OKC and my heart says Indiana, Go Pacers!!

Pacers in 6. ?

The Thunder are (-700) favorites. That’s insane.

My favorite OKC stat of the year: They are 29-1 against the Eastern Conference this year.

56 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I see that. Valid points. 

I really want to see 1st team defender Lu Dort guarding Halliburton. 

I don't find SGA's "flops" nearly as annoying as the 3 point shot floppers. At least SGA is playing to contact.

I kinda get that perspective. It’s not the James Harden falling down on every three point shot or swinging his arms through a defender while he kicks his head back. SGA is still annoying.

RE: Dort. I went to Game 3 just over a week ago (Minnesota blow out). That was my first time seeing Dort in person. Dude is a freaking unit. You can’t get a sense of how large he is on tv. Julius Randle could bang around and push LeBron and Draymond. Dort was a brick wall.

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

I kinda get that perspective. It’s not the James Harden falling down on every three point shot or swinging his arms through a defender while he kicks his head back. SGA is still annoying.

RE: Dort. I went to Game 3 just over a week ago (Minnesota blow out). That was my first time seeing Dort in person. Dude is a freaking unit. You can’t get a sense of how large he is on tv. Julius Randle could bang around and push LeBron and Draymond. Dort was a brick wall.

Man, that throw your head back fake is the absolute worst. That should get a T. 

On 6/2/2025 at 8:35 AM, TheDeuce said:

The teams are just boring. Halliburton is completely unlikeable. SGA flops more than LeBron. I can’t think of another Finals I’ve been less interested in. 

Thunder/Knicks

SGA & Brunson flopping all over the place.

OKC is currently 9.5 point favorite.

Tipoff is 830pm at OKC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.