Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pacers vs. Thunder (NBA Championship)

Pacers vs. Thunder (NBA Finals) 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Championship?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 06/06/2025 at 12:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I kinda get that perspective. It’s not the James Harden falling down on every three point shot or swinging his arms through a defender while he kicks his head back. SGA is still annoying. RE: Dor

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Man, that throw your head back fake is the absolute worst. That should get a T. 

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I see that. Valid points.  I really want to see 1st team defender Lu Dort guarding Halliburton.  I don't find SGA's "flops" nearly as annoying as the 3 point shot floppers. At least SGA is p

Posted Images

Pacers take game one 111-110.

I felt like OKC was in control the whole game and then the Pacers had a couple of runs at the end of the 4th and boom, Pacers win!

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I felt like OKC was in control the whole game and then the Pacers had a couple of runs at the end of the 4th and boom, Pacers win!

Pacers always play incredible with 2 mins left. The goat took over!

Game one did not disappoint. OKC is sick to their stomach after letting that one slip away. They couldn't hit shots the last part of Q4 and Indiana did. Indiana is showing the power of the three point shot. Pacers shot 47.6% on 3's. That's the game.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Game one did not disappoint. OKC is sick to their stomach after letting that one slip away. They couldn't hit shots the last part of Q4 and Indiana did. Indiana is showing the power of the three point shot. Pacers shot 46% on 3's. That's the game.

I agree, entertaining game and the ending was off the hook. 

  • Author

I think the Pacers need to win tonight to have a legitimate shot at winning the title. I think another Thunder win and we will be looking at a gentleman's sweep.

Pacers win!  Pacers win!

116-107 tonight and the Pacers are up 2-1.

  • Author

The Pacers will by 116 to 107. The Pacers led the series 2-1. I don't think for the past 3 days I heard any so called experts pick the Pacers to win this game. We have a real series now looking forward to Friday night.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Pacers will by 116 to 107. The Pacers led the series 2-1. I don't think for the past 3 days I heard any so called experts pick the Pacers to win this game. We have a real series now looking forward to Friday night.

Right on Friday night, it is on like Donkey Kong now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.