Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pacers vs. Thunder (NBA Championship)

Pacers vs. Thunder (NBA Finals) 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Championship?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 06/06/2025 at 12:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, theguru said:

Does anyone think "the fix" could be in to require a game seven?

Go Pacers!!

No. Would love to see a G7, but I think OKC is smelling blood in the water.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I kinda get that perspective. It’s not the James Harden falling down on every three point shot or swinging his arms through a defender while he kicks his head back. SGA is still annoying. RE: Dor

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Man, that throw your head back fake is the absolute worst. That should get a T. 

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I see that. Valid points.  I really want to see 1st team defender Lu Dort guarding Halliburton.  I don't find SGA's "flops" nearly as annoying as the 3 point shot floppers. At least SGA is p

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

No. Would love to see a G7, but I think OKC is smelling blood in the water.

Update. Indiana smells blood in the water.

I still think OKC wins the series. Indiana needed to win Game 4 to get this. 

  • Author

We will have the greatest words in MLB or NBA "Game 7" on Sunday night in OKC.

  • Author

I just hope that the NBA does not put Scott Foster on the Game 7 on Sunday the game he called was by far the worst officiated game of the series and was hard to watch. It was imo poorly officiated for both teams.

  • Author

Final score is 108-91 Pacers. Game 7 will tip 30 minutes earlier at 8:00pm on ABC.

I am glad we have a game seven. 

Everyone ready for tonight?  OKC is roughly a 7 point favorite. 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, theguru said:

Everyone ready for tonight?  OKC is roughly a 7 point favorite. 

I for am looking forward to it the two best words in sports Game 7.

15 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I for am looking forward to it the two best words in sports Game 7.

What about, we win?

On 6/5/2025 at 2:04 PM, theguru said:

OKC is currently 9.5 point favorite.

Tipoff is 830pm at OKC.

Pacers all the way!

Go time. Traditionally, game sevens are rock fights.

Damn, Hali went down. Most likely his Achilles as you could see the calf pop when he went down. He was throwing darts to start the game. 

11 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Damn, Hali went down. Most likely his Achilles as you could see the calf pop when he went down. He was throwing darts to start the game. 

His reaction said it all.  I didn't watch his Achilles or have the volume up but his knee shifted funny. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.