Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pacers vs. Thunder (NBA Championship)

Pacers vs. Thunder (NBA Finals) 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Championship?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 06/06/2025 at 12:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I kinda get that perspective. It’s not the James Harden falling down on every three point shot or swinging his arms through a defender while he kicks his head back. SGA is still annoying. RE: Dor

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Man, that throw your head back fake is the absolute worst. That should get a T. 

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I see that. Valid points.  I really want to see 1st team defender Lu Dort guarding Halliburton.  I don't find SGA's "flops" nearly as annoying as the 3 point shot floppers. At least SGA is p

Posted Images

  • Author

The Thunder came from 7 down after 3 quarters and outscored the Pacers by 14 in the 4th quarter (31-17) to even the series at 2-2 and have home court advantage back heading to OKC for game 5 on Monday night.

I have a feeling we'll look back and realize this is when the series was lost for the Pacers.  It was all there for them to be up 3-1 and have a complete stranglehold on the series.  They couldn't hit anything at all down the stretch and they've lost homecourt advantage now.

6 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I have a feeling we'll look back and realize this is when the series was lost for the Pacers.  It was all there for them to be up 3-1 and have a complete stranglehold on the series.  They couldn't hit anything at all down the stretch and they've lost homecourt advantage now.

I tend to agree and they certainly couldn't hit a free throw at the end.  

Pacers missed their final five shots, and three of their final four free throws.  Scored one point in the final 3:20, allowing the Thunder to end the game on a 12-1 run. 

8 hours ago, DragonFire said:

I have a feeling we'll look back and realize this is when the series was lost for the Pacers.  It was all there for them to be up 3-1 and have a complete stranglehold on the series.  They couldn't hit anything at all down the stretch and they've lost homecourt advantage now.

By all rights and by the stat line, the Thunder should not have won this game. 

Of course, we can all look at how the Thunder wet the bed in Game 1 and say these things even out over time. 

1 hour ago, mcpapa said:

Of course, we can all look at how the Thunder wet the bed in Game 1 and say these things even out over time. 

   Very true.

I don’t think people realize how good defensively OKC is. Dort is a monster. Television does not do it justice as to how large of man he is. He’s been great on Haliburton.

I think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread but I was a little surprised how physical the game was at times, almost too much so for anything considered professional. 

6 hours ago, theguru said:

I think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread but I was a little surprised how physical the game was at times, almost too much so for anything considered professional. 

Still not like the Association 30 or 40 years ago, though. 

Just now, mcpapa said:

Still not like the Association 30 or 40 years ago, though. 

I was rougher in those days and didn't pay as close attention as I do today.  I mean, I believe you but I still thought I would like a little less contact and a little more action. 

16 hours ago, theguru said:

I was rougher in those days and didn't pay as close attention as I do today.  I mean, I believe you but I still thought I would like a little less contact and a little more action. 

It was brutal. Those 72-67 Pistons-Knicks games were unwatchable. 

OKC won game 5, 120-109 and they lead the series 3-2.

Game 6 is Thursday at Indiana. 

Does anyone think "the fix" could be in to require a game seven?

Go Pacers!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.