Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs vs. Eagles Predictions/Updates (Super Bowl LIX)

Chiefs vs. Eagles 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Super Bowl LIX Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/09/2025 at 11:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

15 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

The more I think about this game and analyze the matchup, the more I think Philadelphia wins. I am starting to think Philly wins by a couple touchdowns or even more.

 

13 minutes ago, REALSPORT said:

Philly has the best roster and the best player on the field... KC by 3.  

Across the board, Philadelphia has the superior roster. It's not debatable. They had a stretch early in the season where they sleepwalked, but they've quietly won 14 of their last 15 games. And the loss to Washington came with Kenny Pickett (ironically, scoring wasn't the issue in that game). KC has the superior QB, kicker, and coaching. Probably three of the most important factors you would want going into this game. After that, it is all Philly.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Philly is a top 5 TV market, with a large, rabid fan base that will absolutely be watching. Philly is also one of the most hated teams that people tune in to see lose. And those that don't hate Philly

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Ok. Never mind. That Chiefs flag was weak also. 

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I am enjoying it tremendously and looking forward to the second half.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, bugatti said:

 

Across the board, Philadelphia has the superior roster. It's not debatable. They had a stretch early in the season where they sleepwalked, but they've quietly won 14 of their last 15 games. And the loss to Washington came with Kenny Pickett (ironically, scoring wasn't the issue in that game). KC has the superior QB, kicker, and coaching. Probably three of the most important factors you would want going into this game. After that, it is all Philly.

If it's a close game, I think KC wins. Jake Elliot has not been good. I think the Eagles can and will score some points, and if they are clicking, and the defense does anything, they could win fairly big, maybe by 2 or 3 scores.

Close game?  Probably KC. 

More than a one score game?  Philly. 

I voted for the Eagles but nothing surprises me today. 

On 1/27/2025 at 8:10 AM, bugatti said:

Even though the two are not the same, KC gets the public's attention. It opened at 1.5. It would not shock me to see it trend back towards Philadelphia the closer we get to the game.

 

On 1/27/2025 at 11:53 AM, rjs4470 said:

I'm not surprised at the spread. With the Chiefs being two time defending champs and the perception that they have gotten all the breaks in getting to the Super Bowl, I would say the general perception amongst the betting public, would be that if this were a pick em game, most of the money would land on the Chief's. The Eagles at +1.5 is likely there to get more money thrown towards the Eagles at least early on. Think about it...it's really hard to bet against the Chiefs at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if the line goes the other way, and maybe the Chiefs end up as a 3pt or so favorite by gametime.

KC is now only at (-1). 

6 minutes ago, bugatti said:

 

KC is now only at (-1). 

Wishful thinking by the people driving it down?

I am putting my thoughts, and hopes, on it being more than a one score game on the Chiefs final possession. Get it out of Andy Reid's range of genius in finding a way to win on that last drive.

And yes, I give as much if not more credit for winning the close games to Andy Reid and Spags than Mahomes.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am putting my thoughts, and hopes, on it being more than a one score game on the Chiefs final possession. Get it out of Andy Reid's range of genius in finding a way to win on that last drive.

And yes, I give as much if not more credit for winning the close games to Andy Reid and Spags than Mahomes.

End game and time management were the big criticisms against Reid when he coached in Philly. It’s hard to believe now and what he has done in KC is really hard to believe. They were an absolute mess when he took over. Reid leaving Philly worked out pretty well for both the Chiefs and Eagles.

  • Author

There you go the first call that will get the internet a buzzing as the Eagles goes for it on 4th down and big 20+ yard pickup the refs call a offensive PI and negate the play. Eagles punt.

Well that didn’t take long for the first help from the refs for KC. 

Kansas City gets their first call without Mahomes being on the field. And that was not offensive pass interference.

Just now, hrcarrier said:

Kansas City gets their first call without Mahomes being on the field. And that was not offensive pass interference.

If that was PI, I expect more than 10 PI calls in this game. 

At first I thought no way that should have been called but then looking at how the defender's head got twisted back, I agree, penalty. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.