Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Boyle County Rebels

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, MBKT said:

Where had he moved to?

George Rogers Clark.  It appeared at the time that the move was motivated by basketball.  Now that Boyle has a new basketball coach he's apparently going back there.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Who Ya With!

  • Found this old pic of @Hatz and @Rebel working out.  @ChiefSmoke might have come over and had a go also.  

  • Big week for some Boyle County players.  All received offers from Southern Mississippi.  Seneca Driver, Jakeem Ray, Christian Bryant, Ashton Drakeford, and Bubby McPherson.  Congratulations

Posted Images

23 hours ago, 24Rocks said:

George Rogers Clark.  It appeared at the time that the move was motivated by basketball.  Now that Boyle has a new basketball coach he's apparently going back there.

Thanks. 

On 7/7/2025 at 6:49 PM, theguru said:

Who Ya With!

oldschool.jpg

Screenshot2025-07-08at10_47_45PM.thumb.png.79e61b7437c495e005c41c73ca46b348.pngScreenshot2025-07-08at10_48_02PM.thumb.png.221f8a69e7bf2b6ed05a75b863d8758e.png

I know several will disagree with me, but........I like the current "vegas" gold SO MUCH more than the old mustard or baby diaper yellow.  I played in the old gold and it's not even a tough choice for me.  Vegas baby !!!

IMG_1946.thumb.png.68f4a301f1047e910e7a3df436ffdc1d.png

28 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

I know several will disagree with me, but........I like the current "vegas" gold SO MUCH more than the old mustard or baby diaper yellow.  I played in the old gold and it's not even a tough choice for me.  Vegas baby !!!

I guess I remember it more like the Packer/LSU gold. But, I do remember some of the darker gold as well. 

Love to see Boyle go with a throwback theme for one game a year.   I wished I had gotten my hands on one of those yellow helmets.  

1981 Team

7E61B2C7-BD23-410C-B828-C3906C516002.thumb.jpeg.959586d52d07db0421bc055494928033.jpeg

6 hours ago, Rebel said:

Love to see Boyle go with a throwback theme for one game a year.   I wished I had gotten my hands on one of those yellow helmets.  

Should have been able to.  I believe they used yours as door stop for a few years after you left.  

6 hours ago, Rebel said:

Love to see Boyle go with a throwback theme for one game a year.   I wished I had gotten my hands on one of those yellow helmets.  

I prefer the vegas gold and black helmets, but I wouldn't mind seeing one game a year in the old duds.  

When was Boyle's first appearance in the state finals?

1 hour ago, 24Rocks said:

When was Boyle's first appearance in the state finals?

1999, defeating Glasgow in the 2A Championship game.

8 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:

IMG_1946.thumb.png.68f4a301f1047e910e7a3df436ffdc1d.png

I guess I remember it more like the Packer/LSU gold. But, I do remember some of the darker gold as well. 

I personally don't like the stinkin Packers either so no connection for me there.  

 

Dez caught it........

I would like to see Boyle play in throwback jerseys once a year too. Do something like the basketball team does. 

That would be a lot of money to spend on one game a year. I don’t know their roster size but 60ish new jerseys, pants and most of all helmets. Would be very cool yes, but very costly. I wish every team could do it but that’s probably about 30 grand on helmets alone.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.