Bad news for UK fans on Patrick Patterson!

BigBlueFreak

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still believe it is a two team race for Patterson. UK and UF I think are still his favorites, of course he says great things about every school he visits and never let's anyone know if any of them have an advantage. Who know's where he will end up.

Hopefully it will be UK.

Or Corey Maggette, or Elton Brand, or Grant Hill, or Shane Battier, or Mike Dunleavy, or Carlos Boozer

That's kind of low about Jason Williams, he made a stupid choice, but would've been a tremendous pro, and everyone knew that.

Bobby Hurley had the same type of accident. No love for him?

He used to not like Cameron, before he had experienced it....the latter part of your quote is minformation all together.

After making some headlines earlier in the season by saying the 65 year old arena was a little too small and aged for his liking, many people wondered if his perception would change after seeing it come alive for an ACC game.

I was overwhelmed with all the loud noise and all the crazy fans. So coming here, just actually getting to play here in front of all these fans and all the support I had, and I knew that this is a great building to play basketball. It's got a lot of history so it was just a great feeling to play here

But it certainly couldn't hurt the Blue Devils' chances that he had a 10-of-12 shooting performance on the rims at Cameron.

"That's a plus about Duke, I like their baskets," he said with a grin.

:thumb: There you have it.

I do agree that they have nice rims, to me when ever I watch a game there it seems like a lot of teams shoot well there. I always did want shoot on those things.

Who wouldn't go to Duke with the success of names like Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurley, William Avery, Trajan Langdon, Chris Duhon, Dahntay Jones, Roshawn McCloud, Shav Randolph and Jay Williams?

How about Battier and Brand? I would imagine the entire list is banking right now with Duke degrees and with all the successful Alumni jobs can't be hard for them to find.

Huh where are all those people who argued with me for weeks about this situation and fans. As I been saying now for awhile with kids now a days just tradition alone is not going to get recruits to come here like it use to. When they see games at Rupp, and then at Duke, its pretty easy to see which one would be alot more fun environment for a basketball player to play at...

Huh where are all those people who argued with me for weeks about this situation and fans. As I been saying now for awhile with kids now a days just tradition alone is not going to get recruits to come here like it use to. When they see games at Rupp, and then at Duke, its pretty easy to see which one would be alot more fun environment for a basketball player to play at...

I am tired of beating that dead horse about which arena is better to play at. Cameron Indoor is by far better than Rupp because of the students and the fact that nobody in the first couple of rows in Rupp could see the game if they were any further away.

How about Battier and Brand? I would imagine the entire list is banking right now with Duke degrees and with all the successful Alumni jobs can't be hard for them to find.

Well, my list obviously left out the Dukie success stories. :D

I am tired of beating that dead horse about which arena is better to play at. Cameron Indoor is by far better than Rupp because of the students and the fact that nobody in the first couple of rows in Rupp could see the game if they were any further away.

:thumb: Hey I agree with you, that is what I been arguing with people about for the last couple of weeks...

:thumb: Hey I agree with you, that is what I been arguing with people about for the last couple of weeks...

I am glad someone on here does, great minds think alike. I wish they would change the seating in Rupp these days because to go to a game there unless its on ESPN or College Gameday is somewhat on the side of boring. I know the kids in the ERUPPTIONzone try but its just nothing compared to the Cameron Crazies. This coming from a life-long UK fan who has been to Rupp many times.

I am glad someone on here does, great minds think alike. I wish they would change the seating in Rupp these days because to go to a game there unless its on ESPN or College Gameday is somewhat on the side of boring. I know the kids in the ERUPPTIONzone try but its just nothing compared to the Cameron Crazies. This coming from a life-long UK fan who has been to Rupp many times.

:thumb: Honestly you will have alot of people here that will agree with you on this! Its just one or two people who really want to argue about this, and they will go on forever arguing about it...