Bad news for UK fans on Patrick Patterson!

BigBlueFreak

Who wouldn't go to Duke with the success of names like Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurley, William Avery, Trajan Langdon, Chris Duhon, Dahntay Jones, Roshawn McCloud, Shav Randolph and Jay Williams?

Or Corey Maggette, or Elton Brand, or Grant Hill, or Shane Battier, or Mike Dunleavy, or Carlos Boozer

That's kind of low about Jason Williams, he made a stupid choice, but would've been a tremendous pro, and everyone knew that.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke fan and UK fan.:lol: :lol: We need another opinion.

Well, we'll add a UL fan's opinion...:p I don't like Duke so you can't say Im biased, but I didn't see anything that indicated to me that Duke wasn't playing well. Just because folks think a team should win by more than they do, doesn't mean they played bad. JMO.

Well, we'll add a UL fan's opinion...:p I don't like Duke so you can't say Im biased, but I didn't see anything that indicated to me that Duke wasn't playing well. Just because folks think a team should win by more than they do, doesn't mean they played bad. JMO.

I agree with that but the game didn't impress me at all.

Who wouldn't go to Duke with the success of names like Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurley, William Avery, Trajan Langdon, Chris Duhon, Dahntay Jones, Roshawn McCloud, Shav Randolph and Jay Williams?

:laugh:

You left out top 5 prospect, Chris Burgess, who didnt pan out even in college. They do have a lot of NBA flops though.

Maybe, but as a rookie in only 26.1 MPG, he averaged 9.5 ppg, 4.7 apg, and 2.6 rpg....that's pretty good considering that was barely a half of play.

I think he would have been solid but not tremendous. Too bad he he got hurt like he did. He was one Duke player I always liked.