Bad news for UK fans on Patrick Patterson!

BigBlueFreak

I don't know the entire full store but Patterson was "overwhelmed" by cameron staduim and the Duke Bluedevils. Looks like out margin for error on this kid just got smaller. Here is the headline from rivals.:madman:

Patterson 'overwhelmed' by Cameron

How many people would have loved to have been in Patrick Patterson's shoes over the last three days? First, the five star power forward got a prime seat for Duke's win over Boston College Sunday night. Then two nights later, he had a double-double in a big win over Artesia. It was a three day period that "changed his perspective" on Duke.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched that game and was wondering how he would react to it. I don't see how that game "Overwhelmed" him. They didn't play all that great and BC and is on its way down. I guess a lot of it had to do with the crowd. Something UK lacks which has been discussed.

^ Duke actually played very well, and the crowd was supremely in it...but with a lot of the high school kids today....Duke -vs- UK in a recruiting battle...Duke would win....with the environment in Cameron, and the exposure Duke gets...plus all of the success they have had in these kids' lives....really a no brainer.

^ Duke actually played very well, and the crowd was supremely in it...but with a lot of the high school kids today....Duke -vs- UK in a recruiting battle...Duke would win....with the environment in Cameron, and the exposure Duke gets...plus all of the success they have had in these kids' lives....really a no brainer.

I see that. That is what I was saying. They beat a BC team by 10(I forget) or so who didn't have there Starting C. I don't see that as playing well. The played ok.

Who wouldn't go to Duke with the success of names like Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurley, William Avery, Trajan Langdon, Chris Duhon, Dahntay Jones, Roshawn McCloud, Shav Randolph and Jay Williams?

Yea, Mr. Patterson go to a school that'll stand behind you when you or your team mates get into a scrap!!! Wait a minute they didn't do that with their lacrosse team, and even let the coach go! If you want to be inshrined UK is the place not Duke!

Duke's bylaws are what they are, the coach was on warning already when this went down. The party was not to even have taken place...it sucks for him to have to have been fired, but the team is behaving much better now...one of the kids has already graduated from Duke, the other two have been offered to come back....that's really all they can do..