Marshall Moses to OK STATE

Sportz Addict

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things to look at here.

1. He still isn't qualified.

2. It still is not a given he will be qualified to play next year in college, anyway. Some were looking at him as an 08 kid.

3. UK has 2 scholarships to give and those two are on hold for Jai Lucas and Patrick Patterson.

4. Pettigrew is really rising and they would like to have him but do not have a scholarship, right now.

More to it, if you ask me, and I am not going to lose sleep over this.

Bottom line with Moses is yes something is up. Heard him not taking the ACT this past weekend is the real reason Tubby didn't want him to visit. But when you got a 4 star recruit asking you (Tubby) to play for you, I mean wow. Four stars don't come a knocking that often. Sutton will enjoy him.

Bottom line with Moses is yes something is up. Heard him not taking the ACT this past weekend is the real reason Tubby didn't want him to visit. But when you got a 4 star recruit asking you (Tubby) to play for you, I mean wow. Four stars don't come a knocking that often. Sutton will enjoy him.

If he ever gets there.:jump:

I think it's funny how those getting on Tubby don't even know the facts.

I agree, "IF" he has passed all qualifications then I believe that we have missed out but I don't know or claim to know the whole story on him and there may be other factors/issues about the kid as well.

To say that MM has the athleticism of Vince Carter is a little extravagant. He's definitely above average but nowhere near the top (and yes I have seen his dunk videos) That said, I do think this could possibly be a blunder by the UK staff. He seems like a GREAT kid and loves UK. The only thing I have questions about is if he is that good!!! Noone seems to know how he is doing this season besides his first game where he scored like 50. That and his uncertainty with his grades. I also heard that he didn't even take the SAT this past Saturday as he was scheduled like someone mentioned earlier. These facts I believe warrant our trust for the UK staff (for now). But if it is found out that he has all of his grades in line and is a superstar, then an all- out tongue lashing needs to take place.

And the Tubby lovers will probably defend him on this one too!

This Wildcat fan certainly will. I am sure there is more to the story than what we know. Do you honestly think Tubby turned him down simply because he wanted to? Until all the facts are clear as to why he was turned away ( and we may never hear the whole story) It is hard to pass judgement. I will rely on the decision of OTS because it is a fact he knows more about the Moses situation than you or I.