Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frederick Douglass at Trinity Predictions/Updates

Frederick Douglass vs. Trinity 97 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Frederick Douglass
      34%
    • Trinity
      65%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/30/2024 at 12:36 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

20 hours ago, thsrocks said:

Per disqualification list on the KHSAA website: 11/22 Frederick Douglass Football vs Madison Central for "unsportsmanlike conduct" Darion Talbert and Terry Cayson and this incident should be investigated by the KHSAA.  Now then, were punches thrown? Will the KHSAA investigation find these players should be disqualified this week?   

Are these guys starters for FD?

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Assuming it is business as usual for a Trinity home game we will have free video of this game from WDRB and it is very high quality. Download WDRB+ here: For Apple - https://apps.apple.com/u

  • St. Matthews Boy
    St. Matthews Boy

    The Trinity Shamrocks (11-2) will welcome the Fredrick Douglass Broncos (9-4) to Marshall Stadium on Friday night for what should be an exciting 6A semifinals matchup. T and FD have had a excitin

  • Shaquille_Oatmeal
    Shaquille_Oatmeal

    Go Broncos Go!!!!!!

Posted Images

Both play, but not starters I do not believe

  • Author
6 minutes ago, #RockNation said:

Both play, but not starters I do not believe

Yes they both start. Cayson is a tight end and Talbert is a running back. Talbert had 5 rushes for 77 yards and a touchdown. Cayson is the tight end but not used much in the offense. I hate it for Talbert he missed most of the season with a knee injury and was just really starting to run the ball good plus he is a senior. The good news for Douglass is they are very deep at running back. Talbert's little brother rushed for 109 yards plus had a 75 yard kick return for a touchdown. They also have Smith and Allen who are good backs.

It would be nice to see the Trinity students show up in force on friday. There have not been too many the last three weeks. 

I'm going with Trinity in this one, but I do think if FD can limit Trinity's rushing attack they have a real good chance.

Trinity - 21

FD - 13

Derion Talbert would be a major loss as he can be used as a running back but he is a game breaker as a kick returner and a threat anytime he touches the ball either as a runner, receiver, or kick returner.  The backfield has a strong stable of excellent running backs but I feel Derion's added value is as a receiver and a kick returner.  It also keeps opposing defenses to use double coverage on Aveion Chenault.  Also when Aveion and Talbert are both back as kick returners it really affects the kickoff and punt decisions.  Many teams elect to pooch kick on kickoffs and angle out of bounds on punts which usually gives Frederick Douglass excellent field position.  Dakari Talbert and Peyton Smith are both excellent running backs who gets extra yardage after the initial contact.  Aveion Chenault is difficult to defend because of his length and athleticism, hard to defend on "jump balls."  Frederick Douglass must play under control, protect their quarterback, and definitely reduce their penalties.

Here is the NFHS Stream:

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/trinity-high-school-louisville-ky/gama21e9228ce

We also have an audio stream only from Glicod.com:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHvtUUTHL8

And we have the free, high quality video broadcast from WDRB:  https://www.wdrb.com/

Download WDRB+ here:

For Apple - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wdrb/id1329031432

For Google - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wdrb.ott

So how would a team get to keep players who were ejected last week? Happened to Trinity last year and there isn't an appeal or second avenue that I am aware of...Especially for multiple unsportsmanlike penalties. What am I missing?

Leaning T here, but FD is capable.

21-14 Godzilla in OT

I think it will come down to what Trinity’s offensive game plan is. If they lean on their run game then I think Trinity will win the game by 2 scores. If they become pass happy I think they may struggle to move the ball consistently and all FD to gain confidence and momentum.

6 hours ago, #RockNation said:

So how would a team get to keep players who were ejected last week? Happened to Trinity last year and there isn't an appeal or second avenue that I am aware of...Especially for multiple unsportsmanlike penalties. What am I missing?

I have no idea but I did see another thread that claimed refs have the ability to not fill out paperwork on the ejections and maybe that makes a difference?

Anyone?

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I have no idea but I did see another thread that claimed refs have the ability to not fill out paperwork on the ejections and maybe that makes a difference?

Anyone?

The refs filed paperwork . That is indicated on the KHSAA Disqualification list. 

8 minutes ago, thsrocks said:

The refs filed paperwork . That is indicated on the KHSAA Disqualification list. 

I am out of ideas then. 

Anyone?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.