Dixie Heights at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who Wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a side

• Highlands
    • Dixie

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/04/2024 at 10:00 PM

Well we have another week of a District rivalry game.  Dixie comes into the Fort licking their chops to try to make a big statement.  Dixie absolutely got manhandled in 2023 by the Birds giving up a combined 91 points and 844 yards rushing in their 2 losses last year.  The Birds ran a combined 90 times to passing only 21 times in those 2 meetings.

With the Birds running game still their strength I see the Birds hoping to follow suit in 2024 with the same game plan that worked in 2023.  Although, I saw Litmer probably have his best passing game earlier today I wouldn't be surprised if you see him slinging it a little more to keep up the momentum of having a good game today.

The Birds sitting on the season with a 4-2 record, needs to have a good home win with execution in all 3 phases of the game.  Dixie should be somewhat of a challenge.  If I am not mistaken when I followed their games this year Dixie really were in a lot of their losses until late with SK, Beechwood and Cov Cath.  This is not a pushover easy win in any means.

Dixie finally got their first win against a KY opponent today beating Boone County convincingly 44-12, they do have 1 other win against Hughes High School over in Cincinnati 66-19.  Their 3 losses so far came from the hands of SK, Beechwood and Cov Cath.

Dixie is a run heavy offense letting Armani Gregg slice up the defense so far this season.  Can the Birds Defense stop the run and make Mason Fields beat you thru the air??  I think that is why it is so important for the Birds to get up early to make Dixie have to throw the ball to keep pace.

Weather forecast is back to a nice late summer night with a high of 81 forecasted on Friday....another beautiful night for a Friday night football showdown.

Who you have??

You know who I have "DA BIRDS!!!"

Let's GO!!!!

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Dixie Heights at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.