Boone County Hires Dan Court as next Head Coach

Boone has hired Dan court as their next Head Coach.

Coach Court is a 2008 Graduate of Highlands High school, During his time at Highlands Coach Court Won 2 state titles as a player.

Coach Court would later spend 8 season as an assistant under coaches Dale Muller and Brian Weinrich, during his time as an assistant at highlands he would reach 5 state title games winning 4. He Would leave Highlands and Join coach Lickert's staff in 2018 at Newport central Catholic. Reaching 4 regional finals and 2state semifinals with the Breds before becoming the DC at Scott High school. Coach Court is currently the PE teacher at Boone county High school. 

I am told Coach Court and his family look forward representing Boone County High School and the community with Integrity, dedication and with a pursuit of excellence 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Coach Court will bring a ton of energy, enthusiasm and football knowledge to Boone County.  He no doubt will have the ear of several current and former local head coaches for advice as he prepares to lead the Rebels back to football relevance in Northern Kentucky.    

• Like 3

This hire just makes so much sense. In the building, younger guy with a lot of energy but still has massive experience, has coached under some stellar coaches, and is overall just an excellent dude.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

This looks like a winner for Boone County. I like him being in the building as a teacher. That is an absolute must at Boone County IMO. I am rooting for success.

This, same!

Seems like an absolute slam dunk hire.  Crazy praise from Mueller which says all I need to know.

Makes you wonder why Scott didn't promote him to be the guy......but oh well.... Boone County's gain.

Best of luck, and Rebel faithful be patient.  This won't be an overnight transition.  There will most likely be growing pains, and he'll probably anger some along the way.... but such needs to be done to rid Boone County of it's losing ways.

Great job with this hire!!!

• Like 2

The older I get... one of the big pieces in making a head coach hire should be coaching tree. Not the only factor, but should get some considerable weight. That coaching tree will give the admin great insight into the culture they are about to get for their program. Dale Mueller's coaching tree..as good as it get. Like this hire alot.

Good luck to Boone County and Coach Court!

• Like 5