Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 Trinity Shamrocks

Featured Replies

Are you in the T marketing department?

If so you deserve a raise!

 

  • Replies 120
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • #RockNation
    #RockNation

    And here's the thing, I'm ok if they don't call. Boyle has a great program and they have endured over the last several decades in their division. They do it the right way and Coaches Haddix and Smith

  • Trinity RB, Clint Sansbury, and receiver/RB, Luke Sasser, have both committed to Centre College.   Coach Frye is getting two good, hard-working young men.

  • On the bandwagon. 

Posted Images

  • Author
On 1/18/2024 at 10:02 AM, Falcon Pride said:

Are you in the T marketing department?

If so you deserve a raise!

 

I think nearly everyone that is or was a part of Trinity is in the marketing department.

On 1/17/2024 at 9:04 PM, Runcible Owl said:

 

Actual, unretouched image of "Roland's Rock."

istockphoto-514373086-612x612.jpg

That's a nice house there! 

 

I found this from a few years ago:

Looks like this topics was beat to death then ?

 I believe that Trinity had about 10 freshmen last year who practiced with the varsity and never played  in a freshman game (and T had a very good frosh team).   At least two of them started varsity---CB and QB.  If these kids develop normally, work hard  and  continue with their good attitude, the Rocks could be tough the next few years.

  • Author
5 hours ago, tcjkbt said:

 I believe that Trinity had about 10 freshmen last year who practiced with the varsity and never played  in a freshman game (and T had a very good frosh team).   At least two of them started varsity---CB and QB.  If these kids develop normally, work hard  and  continue with their good attitude, the Rocks could be tough the next few years.

It is sounding like the Rocks are going to be unbeatable in Kentucky.  If they get anywhere close to the level of the Coach Beatty's best teams I think anyone in Kentucky will struggle to stay within three TDs of Trinity. 

On 1/20/2024 at 2:15 PM, theguru said:

It is sounding like the Rocks are going to be unbeatable in Kentucky.  If they get anywhere close to the level of the Coach Beatty's best teams I think anyone in Kentucky will struggle to stay within three TDs of Trinity. 

Not sure unbeatable is the word but after seeing these guys in the offseason, you can tell the love for football is really back in the building. The upperclassmen and their leadership was big for the '23 team and that was something that always set us apart from other programs I felt. The coaching staff was rejuvenated and they will have a great shot at a repeat next year. Nothing is ever set in stone though!

On 1/18/2024 at 10:02 AM, Falcon Pride said:

Are you in the T marketing department?

If so you deserve a raise!

 

I am actually...

  • Author
3 hours ago, #RockNation said:

I am actually...

?

Trinity’s Brady McEnaney committed to Louisville. Jeff Brohm is getting a good player and an even greater young man. 

Trinity RB, Clint Sansbury, and receiver/RB, Luke Sasser, have both committed to Centre College.   Coach Frye is getting two good, hard-working young men.

4 hours ago, RolandGS said:

image.thumb.png.21ab11fde2a92cb0823e030828a7faf6.png

Big Boy schedule. Best in state. 

On 1/8/2024 at 9:42 PM, RolandGS said:

Just wanted to point out that population is not the full picture in these comparisons.

Boyle County has 4 High Schools: 3 Public and 1 Private
Jefferson County has 64 High Schools:  42 Public, 22 Private (19 Co-ed and 3 All Boys)

(assuming I counted correctly - no I did not go so deep to see if they all have FB teams, I did at least take out the all-girls.)

At the end of the day BC and T had great seasons but they did not play so all of the conversation is bluster, would a could a and excuses - Which is why you play the games.

 

I came back to this thread to see who Trinity plays on Sept. 6 and while reading I noticed this post.  There are only 2 public high schools in Boyle County. 

Good luck to Trinity this coming season. 

Only four home games….yikes,

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.