Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Steelers 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      77%
    • Steelers
      22%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/23/2023 at 09:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, theguru said:

So sad but like you said, Tee is up!

Who Dey!!

I believe they went 3 and 1 last year when Chase was out with his hip. Obviously though that was with Burrow still playing.  So hopefully they can keep winning without them both. 

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Steelers are more beat up.  4th string ILBs.  Minkah likely out.  Kazee likely suspended.  Let's try to create another narrative.  This Steeler team needs a purge.  I'll never root against my guys

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    That may be true but they are definitely better than say the Cardinals and the Patriots wouldn't you say and probably about like the Colts. ?‍♂️

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    As I have said before I don't like a 4th and inches from the shotgun. Just terrible.

Posted Images

Backup QB seems to run his yap a bit. It’ll be a fun tilt. 

27 minutes ago, spindoc said:

Backup QB seems to run his yap a bit. It’ll be a fun tilt. 

What did he say and I think I agree on the yapping. 

10 hours ago, theguru said:

What did he say and I think I agree on the yapping. 

Ah, just his rant about being cut.  Maybe I'm just from a different generation who doesn't understand this one obviously.  Class is a lost attribute and has been replaced by narcissism more often than not.  Oh well, get off my lawn.

1 hour ago, spindoc said:

Ah, just his rant about being cut.  Maybe I'm just from a different generation who doesn't understand this one obviously.  Class is a lost attribute and has been replaced by narcissism more often than not.  Oh well, get off my lawn.

Good Lord, he made one comment immediately after the game and has since apologized for it, which he absolutely did not have to do. Want to talk about class? Honing up to a mistake and taking responsibility for it, that's pretty classy. 

Meanwhile, George Pickens doesn't want to block for his own teammates because he doesn't want to get hurt. That sounds pretty narcissistic and classless.

Pickens Article

26 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Good Lord, he made one comment immediately after the game and has since apologized for it, which he absolutely did not have to do. Want to talk about class? Honing up to a mistake and taking responsibility for it, that's pretty classy. 

Meanwhile, George Pickens doesn't want to block for his own teammates because he doesn't want to get hurt. That sounds pretty narcissistic and classless.

Pickens Article

Do they have to be mutually exclusive for you to acknowledge it?  The Steelers squad has way more issues than George, but yes he's a petulant child.  

You're the guy who gets caught speeding and tells the officer " but the guy who passed me at the same time was going faster" aren't you?

2 hours ago, spindoc said:

You're the guy who gets caught speeding and tells the officer " but the guy who passed me at the same time was going faster" aren't you?

Sir, I could not catch the other guy so I settled for you.  Drivers license and registration please. ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Sir, I could not catch the other guy so I settled for you.  Drivers license and registration please. ?‍♂️

I'm 90% sure my retort is regurgitated from you, lol.

Riding Jake Browning in my fantasy league. TJ Watt scares me but hopefully @spindocis right about what Browning can do against the secondary.

Would love to have the playoffs on the line come Jan 7th at Paycor vs the Browns.

On 12/18/2023 at 4:05 PM, theguru said:

Now that the Bengals have their footing with Browning at QB I agree we should win by a couple of TDs but I am no where near that confident.  I do know what I don't want to hear this weekend, I don't want to hear this again, lol, but I love the song!

 

They barely beat a terrible Vikings team lol.

2 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

They barely beat a terrible Vikings team lol.

I think terrible is a little strong but certainly not a good Vikings team. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

They barely beat a terrible Vikings team lol.

That may be true but they are definitely better than say the Cardinals and the Patriots wouldn't you say and probably about like the Colts. ?‍♂️

This game is on right now on the NFL Network for anyone interested:

 

Looks like the boys are there, lol!

hike.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.