Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Steelers 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      77%
    • Steelers
      22%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/23/2023 at 09:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The (8-6) Bengals travel to take on the (7-7) Steelers. The Steelers defeated the Bengals just less than a month ago at Cincy and the Bengals will try to return the favor and stay in the hunt for a playoff spot. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!! The game will be on NBC at 4:30pm.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Steelers are more beat up.  4th string ILBs.  Minkah likely out.  Kazee likely suspended.  Let's try to create another narrative.  This Steeler team needs a purge.  I'll never root against my guys

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    That may be true but they are definitely better than say the Cardinals and the Patriots wouldn't you say and probably about like the Colts. ?‍♂️

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    As I have said before I don't like a 4th and inches from the shotgun. Just terrible.

Posted Images

Huge game. If the Bengals win this one, it keeps the Steelers from having any chance at finishing in a tie with the Bengals if the Bengals get to the magic win total of 10. 

Bengals are already beat up Reader out for the season.

The Steelers are more beat up.  4th string ILBs.  Minkah likely out.  Kazee likely suspended.  Let's try to create another narrative.  This Steeler team needs a purge.  I'll never root against my guys, but wouldn't be sad to see them donate all 3 remaining.

  • Author

The info below is from All Bengals on FanNation:

Mason Rudolph will start at quarterback for the Steelers on Saturday against the Bengals. Mike Tomlin made the announcement on Monday afternoon. 

Rudolph replaces veteran Mitch Trubisky, who struggled in his two starts. 

Starter Kenny Pickett suffered an ankle injury against the Cardinals in Week 13. He underwent surgery and could return next week against the Seahawks.  

I don't know why you tempt fate.  it's an AFCN battle.  You've already lost to them once.  Once more and your ship is also sunk.  It'd be a terrific badge to donate one to them again.

I didn't realize this is another Saturday game, cool!

2 minutes ago, spindoc said:

I don't know why you tempt fate.  it's an AFCN battle.  You've already lost to them once.  Once more and your ship is also sunk.  It'd be a terrific badge to donate one to them again.

I expect a good game but no matter what happens I don't think either team is doing anything in the playoffs. 

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

I expect a good game but no matter what happens I don't think either team is doing anything in the playoffs. 

Honestly, now with 2 starting safeties out, if you don't bludgeon this squad downfield, you should be looking for a different OC.  Bengals should cruise to victory.

1 minute ago, spindoc said:

Honestly, now with 2 starting safeties out, if you don't bludgeon this squad downfield, you should be looking for a different OC.  Bengals should cruise to victory.

Now that the Bengals have their footing with Browning at QB I agree we should win by a couple of TDs but I am no where near that confident.  I do know what I don't want to hear this weekend, I don't want to hear this again, lol, but I love the song!

 

  • Author

DJ Reader and DJ Ivey both were placed on injured reserve today. OT Jackson Carman and LB Joe Bachie were both listed out on today's injury report. Chase was not listed today but was yesterday as questionable as Coach Taylor said he was day-to-day with a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder.

Just saw Chase is definitely out for Saturday and maybe more…. Big blow, hope Tee is ready to be the “alpha”!

1 hour ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Just saw Chase is definitely out for Saturday and maybe more…. Big blow, hope Tee is ready to be the “alpha”!

So sad but like you said, Tee is up!

Who Dey!!

19 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Just saw Chase is definitely out for Saturday and maybe more…. Big blow, hope Tee is ready to be the “alpha”!

Not so fast. Taylor said today they aren't ready to officially rule him out.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.