Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Steelers 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      77%
    • Steelers
      22%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/23/2023 at 09:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

My goodness now a pick from a kid brought up off the practice squad gets an interception. 

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Steelers are more beat up.  4th string ILBs.  Minkah likely out.  Kazee likely suspended.  Let's try to create another narrative.  This Steeler team needs a purge.  I'll never root against my guys

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    That may be true but they are definitely better than say the Cardinals and the Patriots wouldn't you say and probably about like the Colts. ?‍♂️

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    As I have said before I don't like a 4th and inches from the shotgun. Just terrible.

Posted Images

So far this is our worst performance of the year, ouch.

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

So far this is our worst performance of the year, ouch.

You got that right we cannot stop them and Browning says hey even through we can't stop you on offense I am just going to give you the ball two more times so you can score some more.  Now we can not mix the run and will have to start throwing it and Watt can just pin his ears back and come after the quarterback.

  • Author

As I have said before I don't like a 4th and inches from the shotgun. Just terrible.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

As I have said before I don't like a 4th and inches from the shotgun. Just terrible.

I would have run it again, even from the shotgun. 

Anyone else see the comments from Browning about the NFL being a very humbling league?  Said that a Quarterback could have a few food games and then play a team where a defense does something the QB has never seen and the guy plays terrible......

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

As I have said before I don't like a 4th and inches from the shotgun. Just terrible.

There was zero reason to pass the ball there. Regardless of what was done should have been under center. Should have been another run.

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

So far this is our worst performance of the year, ouch.

No doubt.

  • Author

24-0 Steelers at the half their most points in a half this season.

  • Author

Now that the Steelers have a 21-0 lead it has started pouring the rain.

  • Author

Must score a touchdown here and fairly quick to get back into this game.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Must score a touchdown here and fairly quick to get back into this game.

Well can't get much quicker than that I don't why going for two this early but we will see.

  • Author

Bengals cut it to 24-8 with 11:11 left in the 3rd quarter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.