Curtis Pulley has left UK

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain!

Two Hopkinsville Tigers have came to UK over the last five (+/-) years and they have been unable to remain in school. There is a constant cloud that has hung over both players heads: Are they in trouble? Are their grades okay? Are they happy with playing time? Are they going to transfer?

Don't take offense HOPKINSVILLE TIGER, I know from previous posts that you are a close friend of both guys, but you have to admit that when push comes to shove with recent recruits from Hoptown to UK, they've both been disappointments.

I'm hearing Pulley will enroll in the fall and redshirt next season.

That's the plan. He agreed a RS was best with everything that's going on.

At this time his mind is nowhere close to football or UK. His mind is with a CLOSE RELATIVE and Pulley would rather be at home to deal with this then 5 hours away.

Case Closed!

Two Hopkinsville Tigers have came to UK over the last five (+/-) years and they have been unable to remain in school. There is a constant cloud that has hung over both players heads: Are they in trouble? Are their grades okay? Are they happy with playing time? Are they going to transfer?

Don't take offense HOPKINSVILLE TIGER, I know from previous posts that you are a close friend of both guys, but you have to admit that when push comes to shove with recent recruits from Hoptown to UK, they've both been disappointments.

Ricky is my 1st cousin! Curtis is a close family friend! Never worry about Ricky and grades even if he were attending Harvard. I do understand why you guys post the things you post and sometimes their actions warrant it but, the times when there are just posts after post that have no crediability I take offense. Curtis is not in trouble and Ricky played since he came on Campus. Ricky's issues are totally different from those of Curtis but, I will assure you that they both will be okay!

Didn't Abren get busted for having a loaded gun in his car?

What answer do you want? Do you already know what exactly happend and why he was not suspended or kicked off the team for that incident? Furthermore; Abren is not even a part of the UK program right now so again, what answer do you want?

Chill out fella, I was just commenting on another post. I happened to recall some issue with Abren and a gun. If I'm wrong, tell me. But I'm pretty sure they guy had an arrest or something to do with a gun. FYI, this is a discussion forum.

Geez, anybody getting bent out of shape in here? If you cant handle the things that are being discussed on a public forum, I'd say stay out of it. When there is more than one case of issues from somewhere, it starts to look like a trend. I know you are trying to defend those close to you, but maybe you would be better served by not being so defensive and vague. If you would really like to negate rumors, then you should probably explain instead of the defensive and vague route. Just makes it look worse when you act like that.

• 1 month later...

Curtis Pulley has returned to Lexington and is working out. He plans to be at UK next year accepting a RS year that he agreed to with Rich Brooks before leaving to return home because of a FAMILY issue.

It's been a trying 2-3 months for Curtis with people assuming why he left and questioning his return. One of Pulley's former coaches commented after his departure from UK that he would return but a family member was ill and CP wanted to be home. His family wanted their PRIVACY during the time.

Curtis has developed a close relationship to Randy Sanders over the last year. Sanders was in constant contact with Curtis while away from UK and gave Curtis support and let him know the coaches and players wanted the best for him.

Pulley's Father has also been instrumental to Curtis during the time. Curits truly does come from a good family.

Curtis Pulley has returned to Lexington and is working out. He plans to be at UK next year accepting a RS year that he agreed to with Rich Brooks before leaving to return home because of a FAMILY issue.

It's been a trying 2-3 months for Curtis with people assuming why he left and questioning his return. One of Pulley's former coaches commented after his departure from UK that he would return but a family member was ill and CP wanted to be home. His family wanted their PRIVACY during the time.

Curtis has developed a close relationship to Randy Sanders over the last year. Sanders was in constant contact with Curtis while away from UK and gave Curtis support and let him know the coaches and players wanted the best for him.

Pulley's Father has also been instrumental to Curtis during the time. Curits truly does come from a good family.

He is living in Lexington and working out? Does he have to support himself during this period? Does he have to work-out away privately? What kind of contact can he have with the team and coaching staff until he returns to school? Is he working in Lexington to pay the rent etc.?

He is living in Lexington and working out? Does he have to support himself during this period? Does he have to work-out away privately? What kind of contact can he have with the team and coaching staff until he returns to school? Is he working in Lexington to pay the rent etc.?

What business is it of ours?