Curtis Pulley has left UK

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a more appropriate question rock is "is he on scholly now?"

How can he be on scholarship? He isn't enrolled in school. That being said he has to eat and sleep under a roof. I wonder who is paying for this since he chooses to live away from home in Lexington. I also wonder if he is allowed to work out with the team if isn't in school? I doubt it. If you think I am the only that is going to ask these questions you aren't familiar with UK's NCAA history or the media in Lexington.

How can he be on scholarship? He isn't enrolled in school. That being said he has to eat and sleep under a roof. I wonder who is paying for this since he chooses to live away from home in Lexington. I also wonder if he is allowed to work out with the team if isn't in school? I doubt it. If you think I am the only that is going to ask these questions you aren't familiar with UK's NCAA history or the media in Lexington.

Did you ever think that maybe his family is paying for it?

Did you ever think that maybe his family is paying for it?

I think based on the history of college sports it is a fair question. As you can see by the thread some think that he is still on scholarship. Do you know? Or are you just trying to cloud the issue? Is his family paying for him to live in Lexington and work out for the next six months?

Perhaps you guys know something that I don't, but after reading in this thread that he is living in Lexington and working out I presumed that he had a job like most young people who are not in college. Maybe his parents are paying for him. (It wouldn't be the first time parents have paid for a child living away from home). What is the big deal?

Perhaps you guys know something that I don't, but after reading in this thread that he is living in Lexington and working out I presumed that he had a job like most young people who are not in college. Maybe his parents are paying for him. (It wouldn't be the first time parents have paid for a child living away from home). What is the big deal?

No, I don't know something you don't. However I'm asking if anyone does know. There have been conflicting theories on this thread. Some have even assumed that Pulley is still on scholarship. I'm not saying its a big deal, I'm just asking what's the deal?

No, I don't know something you don't. However I'm asking if anyone does know. There have been conflicting theories on this thread. Some have even assumed that Pulley is still on scholarship. I'm not saying its a big deal, I'm just asking what's the deal?

Gotcha.:thumb: Well, regarding being on scholly, you answered that one already: "How can he be on scholarship? He isn't enrolled in school." Ipso facto, he is either working and paying himself, or someone else i.e. parent, girlfriend is paying. Case closed.

Gotcha.:thumb: Well, regarding being on scholly, you answered that one already: "How can he be on scholarship? He isn't enrolled in school." Ipso facto, he is either working and paying himself, or someone else i.e. parent, girlfriend is paying. Case closed.

You know as well as I do, in D1 sports there is a third option. In that event, the case would just be beginning to open. Seems pretty funny to me that none of the usual "in the know" posters are coming forward with any details.

You know as well as I do, in D1 sports there is a third option. In that event, the case would just be beginning to open. Seems pretty funny to me that none of the usual "in the know" posters are coming forward with any details.

I believe everyone knows what you are trying to get at. Until evidence of wrong doing comes out I will assume it is all legit. It's a shame you feel you need to try and stir something up. :rolleyes:

Call me naive, but I do not know what you are hinting at. Rather than putting it between the lines, come staight out and say it. I must not be an "in the know" poster. Lets be above the table and straightforward in our posts to avoid misunderstandings.

And you would be Correct!

• 1 month later...