Curtis Pulley has left UK

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best "all-arounders" U.K. has had in a long time.

He put on quite a show in Tiger gym (basketball) a few times as well. I think he was with that group that Hayes took to Rupp. A soph. maybe?

I have spoken to Curtis several times and he seems like a "good" kid, I believe he is having a tough time dealing with multiple things. There is a lot of pressure on athletes these day...especially the ones who want to excel and do the right thing for himself/family/state/team.

If he's smart he'll spend that season learning how to be a full-time receiver or DB.

I agree...Not saying he can't be a QB at this level, but, imo, he's much better at the WR, Flanker spot or even as a safety or DB....

"I am looking forward to 2 more years at UK no matter what position I am playing"

Is what Curtis told the Hopkinsville media. People assume he's been saying he's a QB or nothing when in reality that's not been true. It's the Coaches (the ones getting the paychecks) that still have him penciled in as QB/Athlete.

Curtis has been cleared for readmission into UK and has been in Lexington for while now.

"I am looking forward to 2 more years at UK no matter what position I am playing"

Is what Curtis told the Hopkinsville media. People assume he's been saying he's a QB or nothing when in reality that's not been true. It's the Coaches (the ones getting the paychecks) that still have him penciled in as QB/Athlete.

Curtis has been cleared for readmission into UK and has been in Lexington for while now.

I would like to see the kid get a legit shot...I am not sure the UK staff understands what type of talent this kid is.