Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 34 Bengals 20

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Nice class by the Baltimore fans, glad our fans don’t act like that!!  I really hate the Ravens

 

1 minute ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Bengals fans do act like that.

Seriously… You ever been to a Bengals game 16th? They are awful. 

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seriously… You ever been to a Bengals game 16th? They are awful. 

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    Bengals fans do act like that.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    The NFL does not mess around with the old time injury gamesmanship. Gambling involvement took that off the table. If they think the Bengals hid injury info, the Bengals will get fined.

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

 

Seriously… You ever been to a Bengals game 16th? They are awful. 

Bengals fans are the worst!

30 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Nice class by the Baltimore fans, glad our fans don’t act like that!!  I really hate the Ravens

I share your Ravens disdain. But you are woefully mistaken if you think your fans don’t act like that. 

  • Author

Guess I should’ve been more specific, not that it’s ok, all football stadiums are crazy, but to me it’s just different when somebody gets hurt and people are hollering obscenities at that player is what I was talking about

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Guess I should’ve been more specific, not that it’s ok, all football stadiums are crazy, but to me it’s just different when somebody gets hurt and people are hollering obscenities at that player is what I was talking about

Sit on the visitor sidelines at a Bengals home game.

You were right @Voice of Reason, the NFL is investigating what looks like the cheating Bengals. 

 

56 minutes ago, theguru said:

You were right @Voice of Reason, the NFL is investigating what looks like the cheating Bengals. 

 

The NFL does not mess around with the old time injury gamesmanship. Gambling involvement took that off the table. If they think the Bengals hid injury info, the Bengals will get fined.

7 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

The NFL does not mess around with the old time injury gamesmanship. Gambling involvement took that off the table. If they think the Bengals hid injury info, the Bengals will get fined.

If they hid an injury with Burrow, that is egregious and I think the Bengals should lose a draft pick over that one.  

He sure didn't look injured throwing the ball around pregame.

Burrow said it was just a compression sleeve, which is common practice because the altitude from flying can cause swelling.

7 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Bengals fans are the worst!

Every team has bad fans. To say that one team has the worst fans is just ridiculous, unless we are talking about the Cowboys, they are objectively the worst.

8 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

He sure didn't look injured throwing the ball around pregame.

Burrow said it was just a compression sleeve, which is common practice because the altitude from flying can cause swelling.

 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

If they hid an injury with Burrow, that is egregious and I think the Bengals should lose a draft pick over that one.  

This would be so out of character for Zac Taylor and the Bengals in the 2020's. We have pretty much followed every rule to the letter and not had any major discipline issues (outside of Joe Mixon) for years. 

I also don't think he looked hurt during pregame or even last week against the Texans. 

.

8 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Yeah, that’s not a sprained wrist…

Told ya.

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Told ya.

Good call.  I saw your comment earlier and meant to ask you about it but Kentucky High School Football got the best of me. ?‍♀️

  • Author
1 hour ago, burreaux said:

 

This would be so out of character for Zac Taylor and the Bengals in the 2020's. We have pretty much followed every rule to the letter and not had any major discipline issues (outside of Joe Mixon) for years. 

I also don't think he looked hurt during pregame or even last week against the Texans. 

.

I agree completely, he thinks it happened on the play before the touchdown when Clowney fell on him, you can see him land on it on the replay, then heard a pop on the touchdown pass, I really think we had taken control of the game at that point

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Nice class by the Baltimore fans, glad our fans don’t act like that!!  I really hate the Ravens

 

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Nice class by the Baltimore fans, glad our fans don’t act like that!!  I really hate the Ravens

 

9 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Bengals fans do act like that.

Yea I remember those classy fans throwing water bottles at Big Ben when they were carting him off during that wildcard game. When he came back out in the last few minutes they looked like they had seen a ghost !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.