Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 34 Bengals 20

Featured Replies

Final. The Ravens improve to 8-3 and the Bengals fall to 5-5. The big thing is how serious is the Burrow injury.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seriously… You ever been to a Bengals game 16th? They are awful. 

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    Bengals fans do act like that.

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    The NFL does not mess around with the old time injury gamesmanship. Gambling involvement took that off the table. If they think the Bengals hid injury info, the Bengals will get fined.

This game now, who cares, what is the latest on Burrow?

Tough loss and nothing is any easier from here. I think the chances of making the playoffs are pretty bleak now. I think it’s fair to say any games left without Burrow is a loss.

  • Author

Well, whatever happened to Burrow they doing a really good job of keeping it quiet. He punch a locker or something after the Texans game??

 I agree with what VOR said in the update thread, Zac is supposed to be an offensive wizard, it’s time for him to show it and scheme Chase open some instead of just saying, “go win”

Was Burrow on the injury report?

  • Author
13 minutes ago, theguru said:

Was Burrow on the injury report?

I don't believe so.

20 minutes ago, theguru said:

Was Burrow on the injury report?

 

6 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I don't believe so.

They are going to have to explain the thing on Burrow's wrist pre-game. I am guessing there is a fine headed the Bengals way.

4 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

They are going to have to explain the thing on Burrow's wrist pre-game. I am guessing there is a fine headed the Bengals way.

I think so too and this kind of stuff turns me off from the game.  

I will wait until we hear more before saying anymore. 

Hopefully Burrow has a speedy recovery.

  • Author

Taylor said he hadn’t heard anything about Burrow being hurt before the game, thinks he has a sprained wrist.  If he is ready and healthy against the Steelers we’re going to go 5-2, 6-1 , make the playoffs, then open a can in the postseason, IF the D gets straightened out!!!  Battle played great tonight, Dax did play didn’t he??!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

They are going to have to explain the thing on Burrow's wrist pre-game. I am guessing there is a fine headed the Bengals way.

Yeah, not fair at all to the gamblers and Fantasy folks.  

If Burrow can't play next week or the week after, let's draft a receiver with a 5-12 record!!!

8 hours ago, theguru said:

This game now, who cares, what is the latest on Burrow?

WCPO showed Burrow getting off the plane in Baltimore with a brace on before the game. They are in trouble!

  • Author

Nice class by the Baltimore fans, glad our fans don’t act like that!!  I really hate the Ravens

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Nice class by the Baltimore fans, glad our fans don’t act like that!!  I really hate the Ravens

Bengals fans do act like that.

Yeah, that’s not a sprained wrist…

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.