Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro 53 South Warren 22

Featured Replies

Flogging.  O did whatever they wanted offensively.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Boy was I wrong on this one. This was an embarrassing performance by the players and coaches of SW. just looked completely unprepared.

Hats off to Owensboro. Definitely made a statement tonight!

@Purple88 I guess it wasn’t fan Delusion after all. The defense stepped to the occasion and Winstead stepping up to player MLB was huge. Should’ve been there all year.?

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Devils Fan said:

@Purple88 I guess it wasn’t fan Delusion after all. The defense stepped to the occasion and Winstead stepping up to player MLB was huge. Should’ve been there all year.?

Yep he’s a tough hombre at MLB 6 foot 210

I followed a lot of games tonight but not this one.  What an upset, and great performance by Owensboro. 

1 minute ago, JellyRoll said:

Boy was I wrong on this one. This was an embarrassing performance by the players and coaches of SW. just looked completely unprepared.

Hats off to Owensboro. Definitely made a statement tonight!

Join the crowd. There may not be enough crow to go around.

I think a lot of us were wrong on this one. I have seen both of these teams play prior to tonight and I am shocked at this outcome.

Congrats to Owensboro.

Fellas. @Brown @Devils Fan

I didn’t have this on my bingo card. Congratulations. That’s one to celebrate. 

  • Author

I’m guessing Hampton had over 200 yards rushing.  Heck he had a 35 yard TD called back with a late flag way behind the play.  I would guess O had 250 yards rushing.  Gave up a dumb snap safety.  Fumbled going in for another score - that was gifted right back by SW with a fumble on the 5 returned for a 95 yard run.  O just seemed to be a bad matchup for South.

  • Author

I’ve thought all season that there is no elite defense in 5A - lots of good offense but no elite D.

  • Author

O Scores:

Hampton from 8

Kimbrell punt block TD

Delacey from 1

Delacey to Crowe from 48

 

Winstead from 10

Carr 95 yard fumble return 

Hampton from 78

Hampton from 17

3 minutes ago, Brown said:

I’ve thought all season that there is no elite defense in 5A - lots of good offense but no elite D.

5A is going to come down to whatever teams offense is clicking the best that night. Red Devils shown tonight when their offense is clicking they can be hard to stop. 

  • Author

Got to beat Atherton first but it’s looking like BG, O, Cooper and Highlands in semis

 

Cooper at HHS

O at BG 

 

if it plays out

12 minutes ago, Brown said:

Got to beat Atherton first but it’s looking like BG, O, Cooper and Highlands in semis

 

Cooper at HHS

O at BG 

 

if it plays out

Who will BG play next week?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.