Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro 53 South Warren 22

Featured Replies

So with this being a rebuild year for O, is it fair to say the Devils heavily overachieved this year already? They seem to be destined for at minimum a game on Thanksgiving weekend.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, BillNye said:

So with this being a rebuild year for O, is it fair to say the Devils heavily overachieved this year already? They seem to be destined for at minimum a game on Thanksgiving weekend.

Yes and no. I’d say more of finally playing up to their talent level. Even though young, O has some players. This is how I feel they should have been playing from game 1. 

21 minutes ago, Devils Fan said:

Yes and no. I’d say more of finally playing up to their talent level. Even though young, O has some players. This is how I feel they should have been playing from game 1. 

I think this is fair to say as an O fan, but it's taken BG from last year to last Friday to get their defensive group where they need to be.  They lost 8 guys off that State Runner up team and it takes awhile to move the pieces around to work.

I think the same thing is true for Owensboro.  They had to move some things around and now they are working.

Thank you Owensboro.

I've been MIA with a lot of KWC stuff this weekend but I had to stop in to this thread and say congrats to the Devils.  If I can call the OHS program out for the lack of wins like this, I have to give credit when they get one.  Following it from a distance, it sounded like they executed a tremendous game plan.  Coach Fallin and his staff deserve a ton of credit.  I was told by a lot of people that Winstead at MLB was a big difference maker for the Owensboro defense.  That's the thing about the Devils.  They have talent everywhere and sometimes a slight adjustment here or there can move the needle big time.  Look's like we're going to have 2 teams in the city with deep playoff runs to cover!  That's always a treat.  Congrats to all the Devils faithful who I was told were VERY loud on Friday!

I just hate when OHS lost to Madisonville some of the fans gave up and were already talking about next year.... I believed in this OHS team to make a strong run in the playoffs

1 hour ago, Cardinal4Life06 said:

I just hate when OHS lost to Madisonville some of the fans gave up and were already talking about next year.... I believed in this OHS team to make a strong run in the playoffs

I’ll be honest I wrote the Devils off and was already looking forward to next season(still am with all we have returning). But always had a slither of hope we could get it done.. Don’t get me wrong Madisonville is a decent program but no way we shouldn’t have won that game by a few scores. So when games like that happen it’s hard not to be hard on your team when you known they are better than what they have shown. 

11 hours ago, Cardinal4Life06 said:

I just hate when OHS lost to Madisonville some of the fans gave up and were already talking about next year.... I believed in this OHS team to make a strong run in the playoffs

I think most Red Devil fans felt there needed to be some changes made on defense or there wouldn't be a deep playoff run. The staff made some changes....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.