Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Scott

Featured Replies

IMG_2940.jpeg

  • Replies 137
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Off topic a little but how many people who look or point at test scores have ever even seen the test? Like others have said there also a lot of other factors that go into testing.    I believe

  • gbballfan21
    gbballfan21

    He would also be a good hire at Conner, Trinity, Cincinnati St. X, Colerain, Little Sisters of the poor ... or any other school if he decided that he ever wanted to be a head coach again. No offense t

  • Scott has made 3 region finals since 2015. Take away this year and the COVID year, I'd say this has been the best 10-year run Scott has ever had. Granted, they've played in a weak district and were on

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Will be interesting to see who they hire.

I think it will be interesting to see who applies.  This feels like a dead end job to me.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I think it will be interesting to see who applies.  This feels like a dead end job to me.

I think you are correct. Kudos to Steve Hensley for stepping in and helping those kids this season. Hopefully they will have a viable LOCAL candidate.

3 minutes ago, 9068 said:

I think you are correct. Kudos to Steve Hensley for stepping in and helping those kids this season. Hopefully they will have a viable LOCAL candidate.

There was one last year that interviewed. 

1 minute ago, I gotta go to work said:

There was one last year that interviewed. 

Kind of tells you something doesn't it?

10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums (i.e. bet, over/under, spread, parlay, chips, line, odds, wager). All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.

This program feels like one of the most underperforming football programs in N Ky. I think there is potential here but I don't think it is a quick fix.

45 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

This program feels like one of the most underperforming football programs in N Ky. I think there is potential here but I don't think it is a quick fix.

Noel Rash would be a good hire. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I think it will be interesting to see who applies.  This feels like a dead end job to me.

Explain to me the issue. I don’t fully understand Kenton County’s districting and who can go to what high school. Are kids simply choosing to go to Simon Kenton and Dixie over Scott? It seems like an impossible task to even start building a program if kids aren’t obligated to attend the school of the district they live in.  I know many are all for school choice but I am not. Adults make choices when they purchase a home (or rent) and should factor in the school district when doing so. I 100% think all public schools should be districted and the cornerstone of a community. If you don’t like it, move. 

54 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Noel Rash would be a good hire. 

He would also be a good hire at Conner, Trinity, Cincinnati St. X, Colerain, Little Sisters of the poor ... or any other school if he decided that he ever wanted to be a head coach again. No offense to Scott -- but if he wanted to continue to be a head coach ... he probably would have stayed where he was. 

No offense to Scott ... but there are better jobs to be had if your name is Noel Rash. 

1 hour ago, 1959 said:

Explain to me the issue. I don’t fully understand Kenton County’s districting and who can go to what high school. Are kids simply choosing to go to Simon Kenton and Dixie over Scott? It seems like an impossible task to even start building a program if kids aren’t obligated to attend the school of the district they live in.  I know many are all for school choice but I am not. Adults make choices when they purchase a home (or rent) and should factor in the school district when doing so. I 100% think all public schools should be districted and the cornerstone of a community. If you don’t like it, move. 

We might be thinking of different issues but to me Scott is at their worst point ever and I question some of the leadership.  As far as the Kenton County enrollment policies, I will leave that to an expert. 

2 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Noel Rash would be a good hire. 

Any school would be very blessed to have Noel Rash.

2 hours ago, 1959 said:

Explain to me the issue. I don’t fully understand Kenton County’s districting and who can go to what high school. Are kids simply choosing to go to Simon Kenton and Dixie over Scott? It seems like an impossible task to even start building a program if kids aren’t obligated to attend the school of the district they live in.  I know many are all for school choice but I am not. Adults make choices when they purchase a home (or rent) and should factor in the school district when doing so. I 100% think all public schools should be districted and the cornerstone of a community. If you don’t like it, move. 

I have said this many times, and will say it again here. With very few exceptions, students in KY have free choice to go to any high school they want. They can play sports at any school they want. The only restrictions are after a student has attended a high school and played a varsity sport at that high school.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.