Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 20 Montgomery County 0

Featured Replies

final from LBurg. Montgomery with no class refusing to handshake at the end of the game.  Bad sportmanship at its finest.

IMG_4190.jpeg

IMG_4191.jpeg

Win #1 for @ChiefSmoke and the Bearcats. Congratulations coach!

No playoffs this year, but they're going out winners. You've got to be happy for those kids.

I imagine this was the best course of action after the first half scuffle! Congrats to Coach on the win! 

No fan of Coach Caba or his family. Even  back from his Magoffin Co days. He completely gutted Rowan Co after that. I  know Moco has some problems. 

28 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

Win #1 for @ChiefSmoke and the Bearcats. Congratulations coach!

No playoffs this year, but they're going out winners. You've got to be happy for those kids.

 

Congrats Chief!

Congratulations Anderson!  

I appreciate it guys. It has been tough but very weird as well.

On the one hand, we have been 0-??? and struggling bad. On the other hand, I wake up at 3:30 am and can't wait to get to 6:00 AM practice with our kids and coaches.  Our kids, coaches, community, school, my bosses... super. 

Happy for our kids and thankful for the win. Also, sure do appreciate the support on BGPreps. Other than podcast stuff, I stay away from alot of stuff I normally enjoy when we are struggling so bad. It is nice to make a post again. 

Congrats. You have to start some where, and a win at the end of the year can leas to momentum going into winter weights. Little things add up to big things.

7 hours ago, Hard Work said:

I imagine this was the best course of action after the first half scuffle! Congrats to Coach on the win! 

What was the scuffle about? Some background would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, Breds82 said:

What was the scuffle about? Some background would be appreciated.

Someone from Anderson Said “Dude Court Day Isn’t what it use to be” then it was on. Just kidding I wasn’t at the game! 

5 hours ago, Breds82 said:

What was the scuffle about? Some background would be appreciated.

Was told it was over who had the better Mexican restaurant in town. I believe the bearcat faithfuls didn’t appreciate the hate against La Isla!

Yeah, I am not going to be that guy! Congrats to Anderson on the hard fought win and good luck on the journey to the old ball coach! I hope everyone traveled across the street after and celebrated! 

8 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Congrats. You have to start some where, and a win at the end of the year can leas to momentum going into winter weights. Little things add up to big things.

Pretty good tradition at Anderson County and it wasn't that long ago that they finished the regular season undefeated. Obviously @ChiefSmoke walked into a difficult spot but he's doing it the right way. This win was certainly a good building block going into the offseason.

From Facebook, and our own ChiefSmoke was on the bottom of the pile.

ouch.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.