Tennessee at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Tennessee vs. Kentucky  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2023 at 11:06 PM

The Vols of Tennessee (5-2) (2-2) travel up I-75 to come to Lexington to take on the Wildcats of Kentucky (5-2) (2-2). Tennessee coming off a 34-20 on the road at Alabama. The Cats were off this week and had a bad home loss to Missouri on Oct. 14 38-21. The have one common opponent so far this season in Florida who beat Tennessee at home 29-14. The Cats defeated Florida in Lexington 33-14 on Sept. 30. The Cats will have to play much better on the offensive side of the ball to have a shot in this one. The game is scheduled on ESPN with a 7:00pm kick. Go Cats!!

• Thanks 1

I just don't see how UK wins this game.  They aren't going to be able to just ground and pound Tennessee into submission.  If the Cats had a passing attack worth something then I'd dwell more on if they had a chance but Tennessee should win this game by at least 10 points.

23 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

I just don't see how UK wins this game.  They aren't going to be able to just ground and pound Tennessee into submission.  If the Cats had a passing attack worth something then I'd dwell more on if they had a chance but Tennessee should win this game by at least 10 points.

Stoops is promising an air attack this week that will go along with their run game.

On 10/24/2023 at 11:41 AM, cincyswords said:

Stoops is promising an air attack this week that will go along with their run game.

Stoops has promised a lot of things on the field that haven’t come to fruition, I just hope we look prepared and play a clean game on special teams for a change!!

Not a good start at all. A three and out and a poor punt and a missed tackle leading to a run of 52 yards and a Tennessee touchdown and the Cats are down 7-0 less than 5 minutes in. With the Cats passing game they cannot afford to get behind very much and have to start throwing it all the time.