Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 63 Rose Hill 45

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on a great win for the Rams. Coach Johnson had a fantastic game plan and his kids not only executed, but gave stellar effort in doing so. I felt like Jackson was no where near 100%, but with the showing of the Rams, that may not have made much difference. Officials let them play. Again, congrats to the Rams and good luck with Elliott. Should be a great final as both teams seem to be hitting on all cylinders.

Congrats to Raceland. Most of us knew Johnson would have them ready to play but I don't think anybody thought either team would dominate. I was looking forward to Rose Hill v. Elliott matchup just to watch the young players bang heads. Elliott-Raceland will be a defensive war. It will be physical and Raceland already laid one on the Lions in Raceland this year. I predict a slower tempo game. Raceland and Elliott almost always play a tough close game and this should be no different.

Congratulations to the Rams. Good luck against Elliot.

Should be a great one. If I werent going to Clark/Mont. tonight I would be at raceland. It is tonight right??

Should be a great one. If I werent going to Clark/Mont. tonight I would be at raceland. It is tonight right??

Saturday

Great win for the Rams, congratulations, and did anyone else think Greenhill was awful last night? Not a Rose Hill guy by any stretch, but the intentional foul call was just silly. The same call on the other end he called "on the arm". I believe he and Tom Sparks have been hanging out wondering about the real meaning of intentional.

Ram players - you have to get down off the cloud from last night and get re focused for Elliot on Saturday. Go Ramblers!!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

#29

JTB14

JV Player

 

 

Join Date: Feb 2006

Posts: 46 LEWIS_LIONS_24

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rose Hill will win big at least by thirty Rose hill will walk all over Raceland

Looks like this guy need to keep his day job cause predictions is not his thing

Goes to show that you can't compare scores with a third party team and make observations, sometimes game situations and matchups make a big difference.

...Dakotah Euton did not have his best game...in the face of extreme defensive pressure...but I continued to watch him closely and not once did he put his head down. At the 6:00 mark in the 4th quarter, I remarked to my wife that Dakotah was still encouraging Fuller and others to keep working. Tremendous maturity for such a young player.

 

A good observation, Gertrude.

 

I think that reflects on the fact that Dakotah has been in extreme situations (in terms of basketball) so many times that he simply doesn't let it effect who he is, or how he plays.

 

I also think that one aspect of Dakotah that is lost on the vast majority of people is the fact that he is a leader for virtually every team he plays with. You are spot on, when you speak of his maturity, in terms of his chronological age. He is light years ahead of most people his age.

 

 

Frances

A good observation, Gertrude.

 

I think that reflects on the fact that Dakotah has been in extreme situations (in terms of basketball) so many times that he simply doesn't let it effect who he is, or how he plays.

 

I also think that one aspect of Dakotah that is lost on the vast majority of people is the fact that he is a leader for virtually every team he plays with. You are spot on, when you speak of his maturity, in terms of his chronological age. He is light years ahead of most people his age.

 

 

Frances

 

Thank you, Frances. I'm getting beat up on the Girl's Forum...it's nice to be appreciated here.:D

Raceland really played super and took full advantage of Rose Hill weaknesses. Raceland was clearly physically more mature the RH. RH and the coaching staff will learn from this loss and improve. Also, Raceland won with class. Good luck against Elliott!

Great job!!:dancingpa

Congrats to Raceland because I never saw this one coming...

You have to give the coaching staff at Raceland alot of credit. Rose Hill is very good team and to hold them to these numbers was something else. I have to admit, did not see this one. I agree with the previous poster. Dakotah Euton showed alot of maturity. This team is young and as I've said before, this is gona be a year where they beat people they shouldnt,but they will also get beat by people they shouldnt. Keep your heads up. Many good days ahead. Great Job by the Rams!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.