Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 63 Rose Hill 45

Featured Replies

Has a date been set for the 64th district tourney???

 

 

I havent heard anything on the 64th as well as the 63rd. Does anyone have any information on when the 63rd draw is?

  • Replies 84
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it caught my eye with the " a lot of calls go their way" comment. Just sounds like a cop out, if it wasn't i apologize.

 

Rose Hill lost this game. Rams played a fantastic game. Bad calls were made, as in every basketball game. No cop out. Rams were the better team on Thursday evening.

Anyone who thinks that there aren't several teams capable of pulling an upset come March is a fool, no make that a Fool.

 

Russell is still the favorite. It is their's to lose but Elliott, Greenup, Rowan, Rose Hill, Ashland, Boyd are all capable of winning if things fall into place.

 

:thumb: Well put!

C'mon boys bring the hardware back to the PALACE!!! GO RAMS!!!

Congratulations to the Rams players and coaches on there great win! The Royals will learn from this and move on.

I'm not sure what two teams you are talking about, but I hope it is Elliott and Rose Hill. You know and I know, that Russell is not going to win it back to back.[/QUOTE]

 

 

I believe if you look shooterx3 up at Morehead this year, there is about a 75% chance he might ask, "Who's your Doddy". :fire:

I Think If Russell draws Greenup, There is a good chance they may not be at Morehead. Greenup played russell tough at home. A team going through so much adversity and still winning will be scarey come District time. But of Course I always wish ex Rose Hill players the best. :thumb:

I'm not sure what two teams you are talking about, but I hope it is Elliott and Rose Hill. You know and I know, that Russell is not going to win it back to back.[/QUOTE]

 

 

I believe if you look shooterx3 up at Morehead this year, there is about a 75% chance he might ask, "Who's your Doddy". :fire:

I got your daddy.

 

When we are at Morehead in March shooterx3 will be at home in his favorite big sandy recliner.

I got your daddy.

 

When we are at Morehead in March shooterx3 will be at home in his favorite big sandy recliner.

 

 

Is Morehead where YOU go for Spring Break or something?:banana:

Easy boys. :argue: :argue: Look what you got started DUCK!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.