Michigan being Investigated

Jumper_Dad

Sounds like this is a pretty elaborate scheme and goes WAY beyond just a single coach trying to pick up signals during a game. Now maybe every other school goes through all the trouble Michigan did, but at first glance this is a clear violation. What it means or how much it mattered towards the end result - especially if everyone is doing it - is unanswerable.

As bad as this is nothing is going to happen to affect anything to do with this season. I'm not sure if the NCAA has officially addressed this to Michigan yet if they have or when they do the University has 90 days once an allegation has been made to respond to it and agree to cooperate with any investigation. So, if they use the 90 days, they are allowed the season and National Championship will be over.

With what I just posted above this published yesterday by the Detroit Free Press.

The guy on the far right is supposedly Connor Stalions — the suspended former Michigan football staffer who has found himself at the epicenter of U-M’s illegal scouting and sign stealing scandal — on the sideline at CMU's season-opening game earlier this season at Michigan State. Central Michigan Coach McElwain said to today they were made aware of this yesterday and are looking into it.

On 11/1/2023 at 5:14 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

As bad as this is nothing is going to happen to affect anything to do with this season. I'm not sure if the NCAA has officially addressed this to Michigan yet if they have or when they do the University has 90 days once an allegation has been made to respond to it and agree to cooperate with any investigation. So, if they use the 90 days, they are allowed the season and National Championship will be over.

Local sports station said that the big ten could make Michigan ineligible for the Big championship game if they make it.