Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Titans 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals coming off the first win of the season on Monday vs. the LA Rams head to Nashville to take on the Titans. Both teams are 1-2 but it looks like the Bengals are improving and the Titans are declining. The Titans lost 27-3 to Browns last Sunday in Cleveland. The game is a 1:00pm kick and is on Fox. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm not sure we have enough of a sample size to definitively say either team's arrow is pointing up or down.

  • This should be a Bengals win, even with the struggles. And I believe Tennessee is struggling overall more than the Bengals, should be a winnable game.

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I can’t remember ever seeing a block in the back on the kicking team. 

23 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals coming off the first win of the season on Monday vs. the LA Rams head to Nashville to take on the Titans. Both teams are 1-2 but it looks like the Bengals are improving and the Titans are declining. The Titans lost 27-3 to Browns last Sunday in Cleveland. The game is a 1:00pm kick and is on Fox. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

I'm not sure we have enough of a sample size to definitively say either team's arrow is pointing up or down.

  • Author
10 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I'm not sure we have enough of a sample size to definitively say either team's arrow is pointing up or down.

I guess we can agree to disagree. In Sunday's game vs. the Browns the Titans did not even have 100 total yards for the game (94).  I thought the Bengals offense started to show signs of how it looked last year. I thought their defense was very good.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I guess we can agree to disagree. In Sunday's game vs. the Browns the Titans did not even have 100 total yards for the game (94).  I thought the Bengals offense started to show signs of how it looked last year. I thought their defense was very good.

The Browns D is legit by any metric. Both the Bengals (142 yards, granted in the rain) and Titans scored the same amount of points against them. 

Things did seem to start to click a bit later in the second half last night for the Bengals, but the Rams aren't exactly the '85 Bears on defense and Cincy still only hit pay dirt one time and relied upon multiple deepish FGs to hit 19. I was more encouraged by the defense and the Titans are whatever the opposite of a juggernaut is on offense, so that's good!

This feels like a slug fest type game because that is what Tennessee does to teams. Current line is Cincinnati (-2.5). 24-16 feels about right to me.

Outside of an inconsistent Derrick Henry, Tennessee doesn't seem to have much offensive punch.  The Bengals have always done a decent job of containing Henry.   Bengals move to 2-2.

This should be a Bengals win, even with the struggles. And I believe Tennessee is struggling overall more than the Bengals, should be a winnable game.

We looked like world beaters on that first drive until the Titans stopped us in the red zone.

3 to 0 Bengals and the offense looks like it is clicking.  Tee almost dropped that first pass.  Glad to see him catch a couple of balls that drive.

Not a fan of the guys commentating.  They suck.  

3 all.  The Bengals got a sack on 3rd down and forced a long FG.

Hopefully we have another good drive.

2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Not a fan of the guys commentating.  They suck.  

The play by play guy seems okay but the color guy not as much.  I am going to pay closer attention now.

  • Author

O-line has got to do a better job than they have so far or Joe’s not going to make it out of this game. 

  • Author

I can’t remember ever seeing a block in the back on the kicking team. 

  • Author

That’s pretty sad when they show the replay that you see 3 Titans in the picture all hitting Burrow and you don’t see on Bengals lineman in the picture. SAD!

  • Author

Our defense must have read their press clippings from how well they played on Monday. They are getting torched currently by Ryan Tannerhill who had 94 total yards last week at Cleveland. Bengals trailing 10-3. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.