Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Titans  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:06 PM

The Bengals coming off the first win of the season on Monday vs. the LA Rams head to Nashville to take on the Titans. Both teams are 1-2 but it looks like the Bengals are improving and the Titans are declining. The Titans lost 27-3 to Browns last Sunday in Cleveland. The game is a 1:00pm kick and is on Fox. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals coming off the first win of the season on Monday vs. the LA Rams head to Nashville to take on the Titans. Both teams are 1-2 but it looks like the Bengals are improving and the Titans are declining. The Titans lost 27-3 to Browns last Sunday in Cleveland. The game is a 1:00pm kick and is on Fox. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

I'm not sure we have enough of a sample size to definitively say either team's arrow is pointing up or down.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I'm not sure we have enough of a sample size to definitively say either team's arrow is pointing up or down.

I guess we can agree to disagree. In Sunday's game vs. the Browns the Titans did not even have 100 total yards for the game (94).  I thought the Bengals offense started to show signs of how it looked last year. I thought their defense was very good.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I guess we can agree to disagree. In Sunday's game vs. the Browns the Titans did not even have 100 total yards for the game (94).  I thought the Bengals offense started to show signs of how it looked last year. I thought their defense was very good.

The Browns D is legit by any metric. Both the Bengals (142 yards, granted in the rain) and Titans scored the same amount of points against them. 

Things did seem to start to click a bit later in the second half last night for the Bengals, but the Rams aren't exactly the '85 Bears on defense and Cincy still only hit pay dirt one time and relied upon multiple deepish FGs to hit 19. I was more encouraged by the defense and the Titans are whatever the opposite of a juggernaut is on offense, so that's good!

This feels like a slug fest type game because that is what Tennessee does to teams. Current line is Cincinnati (-2.5). 24-16 feels about right to me.

We looked like world beaters on that first drive until the Titans stopped us in the red zone.

3 to 0 Bengals and the offense looks like it is clicking.  Tee almost dropped that first pass.  Glad to see him catch a couple of balls that drive.