Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Titans 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bengals score here, or they lose by one score. As I type this, I know I should 100% be confident they win by 10.  I struggle with a good Bengals team about as much as they do. 

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm not sure we have enough of a sample size to definitively say either team's arrow is pointing up or down.

  • This should be a Bengals win, even with the struggles. And I believe Tennessee is struggling overall more than the Bengals, should be a winnable game.

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I can’t remember ever seeing a block in the back on the kicking team. 

10 to 3 Titans and the Titans have the ball.

The Titans are eating us alive...

  • Author

We’re just not very good guys and it can’t all be laid on Burrow’s calf, we’re just stinking up the field, again

  • Author

Titans last 2 poss, 7 plays, 143 yds and 2 TDs, pathetic, Titans had 94 yds for the GAME last week!!!  Just terrible on both sides of the ball

Fire Zac Taylor, hire Eric Bieniemy or Ben Johnson. Let's get us a coach who knows how to use a top 3 QB and WR corps.

  • Author

They are just toying with us now. A touchdown pass by Henry to make it 24-3. Remember Thursday how we talked on here how bad the Packers looked the first half vs. the Lions? This is the same score as that game. 

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Shew, starting to get embarrassing 

I agree, we look pathetic. 

If we lose one of the next two then I think we are done and need to looks towards 2024.

Just now, burreaux said:

Fire Zac Taylor, hire Eric Bieniemy or Ben Johnson. Let's get us a coach who knows how to use a top 3 QB and WR corps.

I wouldn't get within 100 miles of Eric Bieniemy. 

  • Author

HOW can you fall for that and Titans with no TOs???????!!!!!!  You know he HAS to throw it!!!  This season is starting to look really grim guys

26 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Bengals score here, or they lose by one score. As I type this, I know I should 100% be confident they win by 10.  I struggle with a good Bengals team about as much as they do. 

And just like that, they reassure me they'll lose. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.