Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Titans 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I guess it could always be worse we could all be Bronco fans. They are losing again today 28-7 to the Bears. lol

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm not sure we have enough of a sample size to definitively say either team's arrow is pointing up or down.

  • This should be a Bengals win, even with the struggles. And I believe Tennessee is struggling overall more than the Bengals, should be a winnable game.

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I can’t remember ever seeing a block in the back on the kicking team. 

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I guess it could always be worse we could all be Bronco fans. They are losing again today 28-7 to the Bears. lol

I've got Fields in on fantasy this week. So that's my silver lining lol.

Did that drive really just take over 10 minutes off the clock?

  • Author

My goodness the Titans have kept the ball on this drive for 10:22 and get a FG to make it 27-3. 

My area has the Bills game on and that's not competitive either. 

  • Author

It could easily be 34-0 right, Burrow came REALLY close to throwing a pick 6 on the first drive, just horrible 

  • Author
1 minute ago, burreaux said:

My area has the Bills game on and that's not competitive either. 

I’m watching a little of the NASCAR at Talladega to see if I can see a wreck as bad as the Bengals have been today. lol

  • Author

C’mon, sit him out, time for you to make the call and not listen to what he wants, step up and do it!!

8 minutes ago, burreaux said:

@theguru is it too early to start a 2024 Bengals thread?

I mean, you can if you want, but my opinion is yes it is way too early.  Suppose we win the next two and go into the BYE at 3-3, that would be respectable. 

  • Author

Hey, first 3rd down conversion of the game with 9 min left!!

Maybe it is this thread but they just said Tee Higgins is out with a rib injury.

Hopefully we score a TD here and get the onside kick.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.