Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Titans 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I wouldn't get within 100 miles of Eric Bieniemy. 

I'd be willing to bet, there's a reason others haven't. 

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm not sure we have enough of a sample size to definitively say either team's arrow is pointing up or down.

  • This should be a Bengals win, even with the struggles. And I believe Tennessee is struggling overall more than the Bengals, should be a winnable game.

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I can’t remember ever seeing a block in the back on the kicking team. 

Just now, theguru said:

I wouldn't get within 100 miles of Eric Bieniemy. 

Why? He's been successful with the Chiefs and Commanders, and he certainly has not had a loaded roster in Washington.

 

I would argue that we have been successful these last few years despite our coaching rather than because of it.

  • Author

Need to let Browning finish this game, I know Taylor won’t but he needs to do it

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Need to let Browning finish this game, I know Taylor won’t but he needs to do it

Agreed. Mail it in. On to 2024.

1 minute ago, burreaux said:

Why? He's been successful with the Chiefs and Commanders, and he certainly has not had a loaded roster in Washington.

 

I would argue that we have been successful these last few years despite our coaching rather than because of it.

Gut feeling and a former gang banger...

Just now, burreaux said:

Agreed. Mail it in. On to 2024.

It is starting to look that way.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Gut feeling and a former gang banger...

I can live with that more than I can watching the best roster we've had in franchise history going 5-12 and getting boat raced by a bad Titans team.

Even if Burrow isn't 100% this team should be more competitive in these games. That's a product of coaching. There's a reason why the Rams and 49ers are competitive despite their constant coordinator turnover, it's their HC. Our HC has underwhelmed and got bailed out by a generational QB and WR, not to mention an excellent DC.

1 minute ago, burreaux said:

I can live with that more than I can watching the best roster we've had in franchise history going 5-12 and getting boat raced by a bad Titans team.

Even if Burrow isn't 100% this team should be more competitive in these games. That's a product of coaching. There's a reason why the Rams and 49ers are competitive despite their constant coordinator turnover, it's their HC. Our HC has underwhelmed and got bailed out by a generational QB and WR, not to mention an excellent DC.

We looked good last week, good to start the game, then boom the wheels came off.

I want to see how we respond in the second half.  If we quit it will push me a long way away.  If we fight, I am on the bandwagon. 

  • Author

We are not playing well at all. However that was a terrible call!

Some of these QB penalties.  If it is going to be this way maybe it should just be if you touch the QB the play is dead.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

We are not playing well at all. However that was a terrible call!

I'm unable to watch or even listen this week (thankfully) what exactly happened?

  • Author

The penalty was on Battle, something he did in preseason also, losing discipline 

3 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I'm unable to watch or even listen this week (thankfully) what exactly happened?

QB blitz and the NFL overprotecting QBs.  At least that is the way I see it but I would want to watch it again before I put that opinion in stone. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I'm unable to watch or even listen this week (thankfully) what exactly happened?

A blitz just tackled Tannerhill as he threw the ball. It would’ve been 3rd and about 12 and the penalty gave them a first down. Even the Fox official expert said there was no penalty, but when your playing as bad as we are you get what you get. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.