Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Titans  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:06 PM

Just now, theguru said:

I wouldn't get within 100 miles of Eric Bieniemy. 

Why? He's been successful with the Chiefs and Commanders, and he certainly has not had a loaded roster in Washington.

I would argue that we have been successful these last few years despite our coaching rather than because of it.

1 minute ago, burreaux said:

Why? He's been successful with the Chiefs and Commanders, and he certainly has not had a loaded roster in Washington.

I would argue that we have been successful these last few years despite our coaching rather than because of it.

Gut feeling and a former gang banger...

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Gut feeling and a former gang banger...

I can live with that more than I can watching the best roster we've had in franchise history going 5-12 and getting boat raced by a bad Titans team.

Even if Burrow isn't 100% this team should be more competitive in these games. That's a product of coaching. There's a reason why the Rams and 49ers are competitive despite their constant coordinator turnover, it's their HC. Our HC has underwhelmed and got bailed out by a generational QB and WR, not to mention an excellent DC.

1 minute ago, burreaux said:

I can live with that more than I can watching the best roster we've had in franchise history going 5-12 and getting boat raced by a bad Titans team.

Even if Burrow isn't 100% this team should be more competitive in these games. That's a product of coaching. There's a reason why the Rams and 49ers are competitive despite their constant coordinator turnover, it's their HC. Our HC has underwhelmed and got bailed out by a generational QB and WR, not to mention an excellent DC.

We looked good last week, good to start the game, then boom the wheels came off.

I want to see how we respond in the second half.  If we quit it will push me a long way away.  If we fight, I am on the bandwagon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I'm unable to watch or even listen this week (thankfully) what exactly happened?

QB blitz and the NFL overprotecting QBs.  At least that is the way I see it but I would want to watch it again before I put that opinion in stone. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I'm unable to watch or even listen this week (thankfully) what exactly happened?

A blitz just tackled Tannerhill as he threw the ball. It would’ve been 3rd and about 12 and the penalty gave them a first down. Even the Fox official expert said there was no penalty, but when your playing as bad as we are you get what you get. 

• Thanks 1