Ohio State 17 Notre Dame 14

16thBBall Fan

• 16thBBall Fan changed the title to Ohio State 16 Notre Dame 14
  • 16thBBall Fan changed the title to Ohio State 17 Notre Dame 14
4 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

That 2nd & 15 play call on Notre Dame's final offensive possession was a head scratcher.

I agree if they had not thrown that ball then on the Ohio State pass to the one yard line they would have ran out of time. Because they would not have had a timeout left to avoid the 10 second run off on the grounding call.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, newarkcatholicfan said:

Ohio State play calling kept Notre Dame in the game at the end the better team found the way to win. No disrespect to Notre Dame they played a solid game.

Watching the game I never felt OSU was the better team. They win I give them credit for that, but ND looked more aggressive and in sync most of the night. ND just made a couple stupid defensive calls at the end and lost because of it.

This was definitely one of those games where I'd wish for both teams to lose...lol

I watched because I expected it to be a good game and it was.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

This was a fun game to watch. I agree with everyone’s points about the defense but I think the bigger issue was Notre Dame’s play calling their last time with the ball, that was the biggest difference maker in my opinion. 

Seemed like to moment was too big for the coaches when it got late in the game. Poor play calling on both sides of the ball late in the game.

• Like 1