Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic 33 Owensboro 28

Featured Replies

Catholic scores with 11 seconds to play.  Look like QB was stopped short but he was pulled into end zone by another player.  Pretty sure that’s illegal.  Owensboro had 1 TD called back as well.  Atwell great QB had to hit one TD on 4th and 6.  Also completed a 4th and 13 bullet on the last drive.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Astro Domino
    Astro Domino

    I’m almost sure you are wrong. In the third round the state is still split in half with LCA, OCath and Mayfield on the same side of the state. If OCath finishes #1 in RPI then they will get to play th

  • snakesnot_2000
    snakesnot_2000

    I like Time's version better, us playing OC in round 3.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brown said:

Look like QB was stopped short but he was pulled into end zone by another player.

I thought it was really close.  Great game!

 

  • Author

I thought Catholic was the better team.  O waits until the 2nd half every game.

 

New to the board and really enjoying the conversation. I thought Atwell was in on the previous play anyway so every call evens out.
 

Nice job by both teams. The devils wore the aces out in the second half but the big early lead allowed Catholic to hang on. 

1 minute ago, 83wildcatFB said:

New to the board and really enjoying the conversation. I thought Atwell was in on the previous play anyway so every call evens out.
 

Nice job by both teams. The devils wore the aces out in the second half but the big early lead allowed Catholic to hang on. 

Welcome to BGP @83wildcatFB!

Congrats to the Aces. They deserve the win. Played their hearts out. Atwell deserves heavy state wide recognition… Is it over for the Devils or do they still have a shot at 5A?

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Devils Fan said:

Congrats to the Aces. They deserve the win. Played their hearts out. Atwell deserves heavy state wide recognition… Is it over for the Devils or do they still have a shot at 5A?

Over.  Too much rebuilding.  Atwell is a man.  4th and 13 or you lose???  Bam.

Congrats Aces!  I didn’t pick you yet you pulled it out. Well done.  Can the Aces compete with the other 3 Big teams in 2A?

The rest of the season looks very winnable for the Devils. Next game against Graves will be tough but I think they win out. 

The Devils have got to player cleaner football they have now had a touchdown called back in every contest this season.

To top it of this has got to be the worse defense the devils have fielded since 2014. I get that they played probably 3 of the top 5 offenses in the state but to give up 28,42, and 33 is unacceptable and not state title contender material imo. Hopefully the devils defense improves drastically from now until the playoffs but I doubt it does, the pieces just aren’t there.

I do agree about the defense. They have traditionally been able to rely on the defense even when the offense has had struggles. Right now they are gonna have a hard time stopping anyone. They did do way better against the Aces than the previous 3 teams so there is that.

Can’t really bash the coaching staff as they make excellent have time adjustments, but I do question their personnel choices. Game on the line 4th and13 how are you 2 best athletes not on the field?

17 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Congrats Aces!  I didn’t pick you yet you pulled it out. Well done.  Can the Aces compete with the other 3 Big teams in 2A?

Most definitely. Their run defense is great so I think they fare well against mayfield and Beechwood, but there defense is susceptible to a good passing attack so LCA might be slightly out of reach.

5 minutes ago, Devils Fan said:

Most definitely. Their run defense is great so I think they fare well against mayfield and Beechwood, but there defense is susceptible to a good passing attack so LCA might be slightly out of reach.

Beechwood this year is very different than in years past under their new head coach and are throwing it all over the field this year. Problem is Defense has been optional so they have also given up more points in 4 games this year than last year or the previous in 15 games those years. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.