Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

83wildcatFB

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 83wildcatFB

  1. The fact that the Boyle people can't acknowledge that this is a problem is pretty concerning.
  2. I don't think any Caldwell opponent has a winning record at this point. I got Mayfield by a running clock in the third quarter.
  3. I totally agree, O Cath has the next 3 games as district games and none of the three will be competitive. Same can be said for so many of the top teams around the state. It needs to be fixed.
  4. I was flipping back and forth between this game and the OC game, thank God for YouTube by the way. I did notice the Devils were extra exuberant last night and to be honest it felt like they needed to be. After the CAL and OC games it seemed as though they had lost that Owensboro swagger that so many of us on the other side had feared. It may have been a little over the top but I would imagine it was intentional and will probably be controlled in future games.
  5. This was the start of a rough stretch of games for the Aces. Not gonna get much of a challenge for a while and you don't want to get lazy. This was a good start where they took care of business early.
  6. 26-0 ohs almost halftime. QB for the devils has thrown some beautiful deep balls.
  7. That Apollo offense is hard to stop but the Apollo defense is not very good. I think they will need to commit to running the ball and also will need to win the turnover battle by at least 3. I was super impressed by what OHS did last week against Graves, very dominant performance. Obviously Apollo brings a different challenge but I thought OHS held up very well against the OC passing attack two weeks ago. I am going with Owensboro by 3 TDs.
  8. Where do you put Somerset? I feel like they are right there in that group after Beechwood. Might be slightly behind LCA and OC but not too far.
  9. I didn't get to keep up with this game but I am interested in what changed for the devils?
  10. 28-12 Aces 7:13 left in 3rd. Aces are just taking what the tigers give them and that has changed this game
  11. OC struggled to get off the field on defense, giving up quite a few 3rd down conversions. The offense moved the ball well but turned the ball over twice.
  12. Aces have looked kind of uninspired so far. I figured it would be this way but you can see the frustration from Coach Morris on the sideline.
  13. I was talking to some OHS fans today and I was shocked at how down they are since last Friday. I get it that in their history they have dominated the OC series but in the last 20 years it's not crazy for Catholic to win. I think Catholic has won 8 times over that period. I am hoping the kids aren't hearing too much of that negativity and maybe they can band together and just play for each other.
  14. I know that last week stung pretty bad for the Devils but they can't let that spill over into this one. The offense is what it is at this point, they desperately need Ganaway back to get that side of the ball moving.
  15. I think the Aces win comfortably in this one but maybe by not as much as they could. The first 4 weeks have been Boyle and the three city schools. Regardless of how good any of those teams are, and I think a few of them are pretty good, that takes a toll on you. My guess is that this is a catch your breath type of game and the Aces don't dominate like they should.
  16. Very surprised by this score. I expected the Devils to really try and show their physicality with Ganaway out and you just didn't see it. The Aces passing game was largely held in check but they trusted the run game and were able to control the clock. Obviously the Devils need the QB back if they want to get back to Kroger Field. It truly is that simple for them. The Aces defense looked much better than last week. It's hard to imagine giving up 40 to Apollo and holding Owensboro to 7.
  17. Gotta go with the Devils 41-20. I think the devils speed on defense will be the difference.
  18. I wasn't surprised this game was high scoring but 104 points is concerning. We all know Apollo can't stop anyone but if you are the Aces and you want to be considered one of the best in your class then you can't rely on your offense carrying you all year. The defense will have to show up and make some stops.
  19. Defense was definitely optional in this one.
  20. If I am ranking that top 6 I have: 1.LCA 2.Beechwood 3.Somerset 4.Owensboro Catholic 5.Mayfield 6.Belfry(this is only because I just don't know enough about them)
  21. I think this will be a tight game. The Apollo offense is very good and they did a great job last year creating mismatches against the Catholic defense. Everyone knows what OC is gonna do on offense. They are not good at running the ball and they really don't even try. I think Apollo will have to bring pressure because if you let Carothers sit back and make throws he will hurt you.
  22. This will be a running clock early

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.